Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Swearing/cursing?

Page3lover2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it not a good thing to do even is she does? I do seem to swear quite often - do you think it's worth cleaning-up my act?

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya, and is it signifying anything if the chick curses a whole lot? like maybe she's around alota dudes.

Page3lover2

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did think that actually. She didn't really seem to be in much of a group in college and said that most of her mates were outside college. She's a bright girl and dresses very well just that she doesn't strike me as the most refined individual. If you met her you wouldn't immediately think 'common' though. (Btw this girl was the cause of much One-itis, which is improving a lot now thankfully).

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
(Btw this girl was the cause of much One-itis, which is improving a lot now thankfully).
D'ya wanna explain that one mate?

How exactly is your one-itis improving?

You're still thinking about her,you've started a thread on this forum about her and you're even thinking about changing WHO YOU ARE for this "common" bint.

No,no,no,no,NO!

Have you even read the bible?
Have you read any of the 1000's of posts around here?

FFS who cares if some women feel disrespected.....if you swear,you swear.
If they don't like it then they can always fuk off and find someone who doesn't swear.

We need a :shaking head in sheer disbelief: emoticon.....this one will have to do for now:rolleyes:

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude in post before mine, **** offf. Ya'll gettin wayy too out of hand with this oneitis thing. THe dude and the chick seem to be dating if not in a relationship, so I don't see how it could be onitis, onitis is obsessing over a girl who dosn't return your feelings. He gave no indication of this. There is no problem of him being into a girl he's dating thats how u seperate the weeds from the wheat, IL.

Anyway, from what I see people are gonna have to change alot of things about themselves from time to time to mix in with certain social circles or get a certain job, become a nminister whatever it is. The important thing is that he made a conscise decisin on his own and wasn't naged or threatned for it. In this case he could end up turnin out a better person for it. A time could come when he may meeet the girls parents and I don't think cussin would make a good impression. Cussin is not a personality trait and changing it would not change your personality. However as a recovering adict, I'll have to say, its gonna be pretty %#$in hard:p .

THe dude below me really should get a life, personalties change evry day in some from just as cells change. U can't tell me your the exact same person u r now as 10 years ago. High school me does not = Adult me. Highschool me could not even approach a girl. Part of life and why we are human and somthing that a machine can't do is learn and chage personaality habits and the way we respond. Its what sets us appart u can't be too afraid of change, infact its what we are here on this site for.

Page3lover2 , u have to be decisive, make the decision yourself and decide if it will be benificial to you. Don't be bullied into anything. By cussin unexcusably u only make an ass of yourself anyway.

Page3lover2

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't thinking specifically about this girl - I was thinking much more generally. I'm not likely to see this girl again after my exams anyway - I'm practically over it by ignoring her.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. Some girls won't like you swearing, and none really will want you to anyway.

Don't swear at all. You'll fit in with both gruops.