Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

survey: Half of Women Have a “Plan B” Guy If Their Relationship Goes Bad

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I've read articles that stated 50% but I believe that number is larger. I'm not saying 100% but I would say 80 to 90% of women have a backup plan. They have too many guys talking to them offering them **** as Chris Rock would say.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet we have a 500 comment thread of insecure men that can't admit women cheat more.
So we are going to conclude females cheat more and not cry baby men blowing things out of proportion behind hypergamy? So the fact is females cheat more?

BondJamesBond424

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, from my experience Women just need that extra guy(s) in the wings either as a just in case option or a validation purpose for own feel good desirability. Women NEED constant attention

If her Husband/boyfriend is acting up or shes displeased by him....No worries, she can text, email, snapchat, facebook message, Instagram DM or reach out in any other app to plan B guy and she'll look to get the attention/validation/desire she wants.
One chick came onto me for that purpose once. To make her beta bux bf jealous and wanted some sex on the side.

Only thing is, I just came out of a relationship at the time and was so pathetically blue pilled.
I ended up not being able to make the move for some reason.

Does anyone think that she'll get back in touch with a guy she initially rejected due to not making the move in order to see if he manned up in the time since she last rejected him?
Or
Is the plan B or plan C guy usually someone she enjoyed sex with already?
Which is more likely?

BondJamesBond424

Don Juan
Reaction score
So we are going to conclude females cheat more and not cry baby men blowing things out of proportion behind hypergamy? So the fact is females cheat more?
I'd say females cheat more. They have more opportunities to cheat. They have more options than guys. Doesn't matter to them if they have a dude they say is their bf waiting for them to call.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say females cheat more. They have more opportunities to cheat. They have more options than guys. Doesn't matter to them if they have a dude they say is their bf waiting for them to call.
So if thats reality, men may as well cheat even more. Monogomy dead. Relationships mean nothing. It just seems so grim.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if thats reality, men may as well cheat even more. Monogomy dead. Relationships mean nothing. It just seems so grim.
That's the trick...adopting the reality mindset.
Nobody wants to get all invested in repeat offenders (women) who can basically have their pick of many different things in society now.
Good thing I've noticed is that in this day and age, men don't dog each other if a guy isn't married anymore (like in the 80s-90s). That's how I, and many others got duped into the one woman deal.
And I see quite a lot of those self-absorbed knowledgable guys that are now divorced haha...
The guys who were like that and are still with their wives are generally poking the pillsberry doughgirl, or one that got a facial with an ugly stick.
It doesn't matter so much now what others think. When they see you having diff. girls around and always happy they'll get it.