Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

survey: Half of Women Have a “Plan B” Guy If Their Relationship Goes Bad

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most likely candidate is one of her old friends. Other candidates are an ex, a coworker, or someone she knows from the gym.

The average woman has known her plan B guy for seven years.

70% of women with a plan B guy are currently in TOUCH with him.

10% of women say their plan B guy already confessed that he’s always been in love with her. 20% say they’re pretty sure their plan B guy would drop everything to be with her.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They usually have more than one plan B.
But there is usually 1 or 2 that really juggle her fancy.
And she will never admit it, even when you catch them in a "moment" (looking in each other's eyes, etc.)
This is when you let it slip that you might have some "we're just old friends" too.
And this is why marriage, to me makes no sense for a man.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a plan B fvcks the energy in the "primary" relationship. Why cant her plan "b" be support herself and be alone for a while.
Unfortunately, from my experience Women just need that extra guy(s) in the wings either as a just in case option or a validation purpose for own feel good desirability. Women NEED constant attention and I know we have many Women who say they dont need a Man to validate them or some even go so far as to say they don't need a Man period, If you took Male attention away from Women, They will become either deeply depressed or even suicidal. This is why I won't do relationships in this day in age, the internet has furthered the "Plan B" guy even more because of such an ease of access to him.

If her Husband/boyfriend is acting up or shes displeased by him....No worries, she can text, email, snapchat, facebook message, Instagram DM or reach out in any other app to plan B guy and she'll look to get the attention/validation/desire she wants.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
write off exclusive relationships all together for the rest of your life and women having a plan b won't matter to you anymore. ❤

you'll tend to catch women in the "let loose" and "carousel" phases when their not in relationships they don't respect anyway.
poor schmucks thinking they have a princess when they don't lolol

avoid girls who are heartbroken over a past ex, that's 100% their problem. you should also avoid guys that are heartbroken losers as well ❤ those are the real fvcktards that will ruin your life.

better yet target the slim demographic of women who don't even indulge in monogamous relationships, AND WHO DONR EVEN NEED a plan b. hows thay for a fix. rather seek simple and easy going friendships.

im at the point in my life where even thinking about being a girls boyfriend is flat out disrespect.. why? cause it is, rather she has her own life filled with many friends and family and not devote %100 of her limited time to one person.

on the flip side the girls im seeing know not to go there with me. if a girl starts getting attached and acting weird of me seeing other girls she knows I won't allow it.

i just don't allow things to go there anymore, and my life has never been better.

but does that make me a btch beta male?
Chev is to scared to be exclusive and let's his girls fvck around??? :eek:

no... having several beautiful gals coming and going I always have chicks around, enough sex I never think about it anymore, get invited to tons of things, massive social proof life really starts to snow ball.

andd... I never have girls..
pissed at me for cheating, never have drama, no fighting, jealously, hate, revenge, getting my car keyed up, cracked windows, robbed apartments, orbiters monkeys trying to jump me, false allegations, court issues, etc.

after surviving a bpd relationship, you're ****ing mad if you think getting into monogamy is ever a good thing, BECAUSE IT'S NOT EVER LOL this should be so clear by now.

okay rant, but basically to answer the thread I'll say all the chicks I know that are attractive, have 100s of plan b's...
but their still hitting me up at 2am asking if I'm home and eager to come over. usually with snacks and coffees in hand..

tons of sex, laughing, snuggling, movies, maybe go on a "date" the next day and when they take off i probably won't remember them until they text me again a week or 2 later because I have several girls doing the same routine (;

and I'm not some cold hearted azzhole. i actually really fall in love with these girls deeply, just not in the way i used to growing up, getting all fvxked up and depressed because my one little angel decided to go with plan b ); and my life ruined for years.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chev.Chelios.

So your girls dont ever start flaking or wasting your time? I know you account for they will do other things occasionally.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let them have as many plans as they want, as long as you dont invest anything in them you'll be fine.

Its no longer about being a good guy who takes care of them and doesnt cheat, right now such things have no impact of the outcome of the relationship.

For those who believe they are so "alpha" they can secure a girl and she cant live without them well good luck cause you have to be a god among men if you believe you are the funniest, hottest and amazing among the 1000 guys she has on fb and instagram, plus the ones she meet at work, events and are introduced from her friends but most of all if you think you can compete with her media induced FEAR OF MISSING OUT a life style that doesnt exist except for celebrities.

As men we are no longer competing with other men, we are competing with brainwashing and mental hacking of their brains.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If any individual DOESN'T have a plan B, they are very foolish.

It is the height of manosphere delusion to think you are SO valuable that no woman would ever dream of straying.

The graveyards, as they say, are filled with indispensable people.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If any individual DOESN'T have a plan B, they are very foolish.

It is the height of manosphere delusion to think you are SO valuable that no woman would ever dream of straying.

The graveyards, as they say, are filled with indispensable people.
Plan b could be you roll solo. Do you need a woman at every step?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alexander the Great vs. the Persians the immortals.

Alexander was always outnumbered

Persian Immortals only had a run up the middle offense.

Alexander had more plan B's.

Alexander was undefeated against the Persians.
Ok

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One might consider that having a plan B is a sign of high level and long term thinking.

And that specifically looking for girls WITHOUT a plan B is looking only for short term thinking desperation.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One might consider that having a plan B is a sign of high level and long term thinking.

And that specifically looking for girls WITHOUT a plan B is looking only for short term thinking desperation.
If your just in tge game you should always have reliable puzzy. It doesnt have to be the finest, but it needs to treat you great.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I certainly believe a lot of women have a “plan b”, but those guys are plan b for a reason.

I don’t see it as a threat. To me, it’s more like a safety net a woman keeps before she hits the floor of desperation.
This.

Plan B guys are usually nice guy/beta male orbiters and quite harmless. Don't sweat these guys.

The guys you do *need* to be aware of are:

1- A recent ex, if you're the new guy or bf, and there's renewed communication.

2- A new guy she *suddenly* starts talking about a lot and interjecting into conversation.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chev.Chelios.

So your girls dont ever start flaking or wasting your time? I know you account for they will do other things occasionally.
of course girls flake. we live in the era of flakey people, this applies to everything and well, being a guy that's sold 100s of used vehicles using online ads I have a fair bit of knowledge and sales skills of the market.

flaking is 100% normal in business, you realize that? if i sell anything then I can expect 80% of people flaking or wasting my time, it's how it is and I don't question of argue about it. I'm only concerned engaging with the 20% of people who are seriously interested.

BUT not gonna lie when I was younger I would get pissed about buyers flaking, wasting days of my time waiting on a buyer to come through and then end up not returning my phone calls. of course in that state of mind you have full right to be pssed.

women are noo different.

the frame I apply in my game now is that the girls im seeing are NOTORIOUS flakey customers always after the better deal.
and could give to chits about being on time, following thru with plans.

women can actually use flaking as a massive sh!t test.

I know now that if you complain or point out any flakey behavior you're pretty much done and labeled a btch in her eyes.

on the flip side, being a business man I am also the flakiest person you've ever known. I've flaked more people in business then 10 hot fake breasted strippers with iPhones combined.

am I proud of it? no I don't even care. this is very nuanced topic with many contradicting points and it's hard to explain.

when I'm in buying and selling mode, i to and solely after the bigger better deal.

theirs so many ads coming and going that I'm sitting through all the options and finding that ONE deal out of 100s that will make me money.

because in business, nobody's gives a fvck about each other and everyone's only concerned with their own well being.
everyone's trying to make money and out compete the other person, its a vicious game and you can't be worrying about other people's emotions if you want to get anywhere.

I'll ping and setup appointments with maybe 20 people and maybe follow through on a few of them.

I set them up first so I have their attention, analyse every situation as best i can and only go after the deals that i know are possibley profitable.

discarding the rest, and you better believe I'm ****ing shameless about this lol.

yeah all the time I get people btching at me for not following thru, but im making money man like a hungry shark i just do what I gotta do and could care less.

a funny note is, when I hear someone complaining about me not showing up or flaking, it turns me off even more and know that person is neither dumb or in desperation.

then often, when they give the cue they're in desperation I'm able to manipulate the situation to my advantage more.

apply all this to women^^

simply put, no I don't ever care or think about girls flaking. because I have so many women in the funnel I only focus on the gals that are serous in being my friend, and actually enjoy my company and want more of it.

when a girl is into you and knows you well, loves youre personality and is aware fully of what you have to offer. she will move heaven and hell to spend time with you.

when a girl doesn't know you or doesnt understand the value you have to offer, well good luck pal.

this is actually a good thing, and knowing this dynamic deeply you can make this work to your advantage.

the paradox of being unphased by rejection or flakey behavior, girls pickup on that and instinctively know you're already a man of value with so many options the falloff/flake rate doesn't even bother you because well, you have so may other options. does this make since?

know I'm all over the place here, just like jotting down my thoughts

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
of course girls flake. we live in the era of flakey people, this applies to everything and well, being a guy that's sold 100s of used vehicles using online ads I have a fair bit of knowledge and sales skills of the market.

flaking is 100% normal in business, you realize that? if i sell anything then I can expect 80% of people flaking or wasting my time, it's how it is and I don't question of argue about it. I'm only concerned engaging with the 20% of people who are seriously interested.

BUT not gonna lie when I was younger I would get pissed about buyers flaking, wasting days of my time waiting on a buyer to come through and then end up not returning my phone calls. of course in that state of mind you have full right to be pssed.

women are noo different.

the frame I apply in my game now is that the girls im seeing are NOTORIOUS flakey customers always after the better deal.
and could give to chits about being on time, following thru with plans.

women can actually use flaking as a massive sh!t test.

I know now that if you complain or point out any flakey behavior you're pretty much done and labeled a btch in her eyes.

on the flip side, being a business man I am also the flakiest person you've ever known. I've flaked more people in business then 10 hot fake breasted strippers with iPhones combined.

am I proud of it? no I don't even care. this is very nuanced topic with many contradicting points and it's hard to explain.

when I'm in buying and selling mode, i to and solely after the bigger better deal.

theirs so many ads coming and going that I'm sitting through all the options and finding that ONE deal out of 100s that will make me money.

because in business, nobody's gives a fvck about each other and everyone's only concerned with their own well being.
everyone's trying to make money and out compete the other person, its a vicious game and you can't be worrying about other people's emotions if you want to get anywhere.

I'll ping and setup appointments with maybe 20 people and maybe follow through on a few of them.

I set them up first so I have their attention, analyse every situation as best i can and only go after the deals that i know are possibley profitable.

discarding the rest, and you better believe I'm ****ing shameless about this lol.

yeah all the time I get people btching at me for not following thru, but im making money man like a hungry shark i just do what I gotta do and could care less.

a funny note is, when I hear someone complaining about me not showing up or flaking, it turns me off even more and know that person is neither dumb or in desperation.

then often, when they give the cue they're in desperation I'm able to manipulate the situation to my advantage more.

apply all this to women^^

simply put, no I don't ever care or think about girls flaking. because I have so many women in the funnel I only focus on the gals that are serous in being my friend, and actually enjoy my company and want more of it.

when a girl is into you and knows you well, loves youre personality and is aware fully of what you have to offer. she will move heaven and hell to spend time with you.

when a girl doesn't know you or doesnt understand the value you have to offer, well good luck pal.

this is actually a good thing, and knowing this dynamic deeply you can make this work to your advantage.

the paradox of being unphased by rejection or flakey behavior, girls pickup on that and instinctively know you're already a man of value with so many options the falloff/flake rate doesn't even bother you because well, you have so may other options. does this make since?

know I'm all over the place here, just like jotting down my thoughts
True. Flaky women is never a problem with the right mindset.

How you conduct urself in business (dealing with people) will spill over in how you conduct urself in other areas of ur life.