"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Survey: Afc Gf's

fezz

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
40
So guys, have you ever had a girl go AFC on you??? It's kinda rare, but I'm sure it's happened to a bunch of you. Tell me your story, because I'm sure some of them are interesting.

Here's mine.
I dont know if you all have read any of my posts, but I made out with this girl and she gave me her phone number. I wasn't planning on calling her, but then she tracked me down. She got my number, screen name, my address, and even where I worked. It was pitiful. One day she called me 8 times!! She would im me and tell me how much she missed our weekend together. It was gettin on my nerves and really turnin me off, so I told her off and I told her to never call me again and I told her last of all that she makes my penis very very soft.
It was hilarious.

So guys, got any stories of AFC girls?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
When i was 14, my friend hooked me up with a HB6 (unfortunatley becamne my GF.) and i was an AFC and talked to her everyday for a while, but she sent me 34 emails in 4 days (NO LIE!!!) - like 4-5 lines each email and called me 4 times a day ......i ended it after a month on mSN AHAHAHAHAHA
 

buckwheat18

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
New York
I had a gf when i was a freshmen and an AFC, she would talk to me on the phone for an hour and I would listen that's sad. she was a 5.4, no wonder. I'm glad I have those memorys to look back and laugh on.
 
Last edited:

Ares

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Norway,
yep, this one girl used to call me every day. And she was the type that could talk for hours, so whenever she called I said hello, talked for five minutes and the put the phone down, did some homework, watched some tv, played a little playstation, stuff like that. The funny thing is that she knew what I was doing, but didnt want to say anything, one day it seems she had enough, and seems like she had given me a "harsh" lecture on how to treat a girl, over the phone......To bad I missed it:p

She doesnt call me anymore:D
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
haha...Ares, that's the best story ever.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
trust me. i DONT wanna remember. :(
 
Top