Surprised at myself...

disfunktional

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey,

I find myself for the first time ever "spinning plates". I have 2 girls on the go and they don't know about each other. I've not lied but I haven't specifically told them about the other. They both know that I am not up for anything serious and it's just casual, I've not given them the impression otherwise.

So Saturday night I stay at one girls place, Sunday morning we have sex. Sunday night I stay at the other girls, we fool around but she's not comfortable having sex (on her period). If she wasn't on her period we would have had sex for sure. This is the first time I've ever done something like this, 2 girls in 1 day, even seeing 2 girls concurrently. And guess what, I felt no guilt whatsoever, I thought I would but I don't. I really don't care a great deal about either of them, I'm just trying to get laid. And these are not random girls, they are friends of friends. I'm surprised at myself....

No real point to this post I guess, just felt like I needed to jot it down. P.S just so you know it's not an ego stroke, I suck in bed at the moment, I've barely been able to get it up around these girls :crazy:

df

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Great feeling, isn't it? Go for 3. Once you have a different girl for Friday night, Saturday night, and Sunday night, you'll be set. Any more than that is a hassle to maintain. (though you can throw in as many one-nighters as you can stand :D )