"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Surprised about all the introverts here?

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Western Society hates introverts unless they are the nerdy Tesla Big Bang types they can pick on. The more dominant ones are often portrayed as villains or anti heros in movies. I noticed in Japan that being an introvert was more acceptable.

The west has to make introvert seem shy and weak and extrovert seem strong and dominant to push its narrative. From my experience, the loudest person in the room is usually the weakest lol.
Here in OC California, most of the extroverts run their mouth so much, they have no time to notice all the poop, in their brains. : P
 

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2021
Messages
173
Reaction score
121
Age
43
Here in OC California, most of the extroverts run their mouth so much, they have no time to notice all the poop, in their brains. : P
There are two types of people in OC: people who like to display their wealth, and people who hate the people who display their wealth
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
There are two types of people in OC: people who like to display their wealth, and people who hate the people who display their wealth
Funny thing is, most of the wealth is just bank loans.
 
Top