Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Surprised about all the introverts here?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Western Society hates introverts unless they are the nerdy Tesla Big Bang types they can pick on. The more dominant ones are often portrayed as villains or anti heros in movies. I noticed in Japan that being an introvert was more acceptable.

The west has to make introvert seem shy and weak and extrovert seem strong and dominant to push its narrative. From my experience, the loudest person in the room is usually the weakest lol.
Here in OC California, most of the extroverts run their mouth so much, they have no time to notice all the poop, in their brains. : P

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here in OC California, most of the extroverts run their mouth so much, they have no time to notice all the poop, in their brains. : P
There are two types of people in OC: people who like to display their wealth, and people who hate the people who display their wealth

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are two types of people in OC: people who like to display their wealth, and people who hate the people who display their wealth
Funny thing is, most of the wealth is just bank loans.