Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Surfing

chalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just took up surfing for a laugh and let me tell you something. I thought i was quite fit, i play squash, go to the gym now and then (not as much i should though) This sport serioulsy F*CKS me up! Seriously, I find it hard to paddle out past the waves sometimes and if it's rough my shoulder muscles are buggered and im panting before i even catch a wave..... try this 4 or 5 times and i come out of the water totally exhausted, stumbling around from being bashed by water and feeling sick from the pain. It's brilliant. When I come out, even though im pretty mashed, I feel ENERGETIC and ALIVE. I can feel it's doing my head good already.

I'd recommend it to anyone!

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that sounds fantastic! Where do you live? I'll be in SoCal this summer, and surfing definately sounds like a good option! :)

Ayel

Reaction score
Originally posted by chalk
IWhen I come out, even though im pretty mashed, I feel ENERGETIC and ALIVE. I can feel it's doing my head good already.

I'd recommend it to anyone!
Sounds like fun, I'll have to try surfing one of these days.

Last edited:

chalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I live on Guernsey which is an island in the English channel, the surfs not always amazing here but for a beginner it's definatley enough to give you a hammering!! If you can't surf then go snowboarding, it's my 100% favourite thing in the world and if i could just wonder up to the mountain from my house i'd be doing it every day. The feeling of being up in the mountains, the views, the atmosphere, the powder snow..... absolutly unbeatable!

Chalk