Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Supplements for best results in the gym

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take a substance called Triumph along with Tribulus (sounds like a lesbian sex act) before each workout, so twice a week sometimes thrice. In the beginning, I could tell a difference, now not so much so, but my workouts are a level up than they once was (as far as fatigue throughout), but I'm getting fvckin old. My workout 2 days ago was pretty intense throughout though. Some days are just better than others, it may be chemical, it may be mental. One thing for sure is that Also, I drink chock-full-vitamin'd smoothies (so it's celery, carrots, granny smith apple, kale or spinach or other leafy green or chard?, cucumber, apple cider spicy or cinnamon as the fluid, a powdered green mix such as wheatgrass to tap in the mixer probably 2 scoops - it could be a "superfood" like pre-made concoction from the discount store cause ain't no way I'm payin full price for that, a liquid mutli-vitamin mix found off of Amazon one scoop) that makes a total of about 3 glasses with my Jawz (Canadian) mixer - expensive at $300 but ah it's got high horse power and so far...durable had it over a year.

My diet isn't all that great because I eat a bit too much sugar (from waffles, energy bars, maybe a blonde etc). I do have 20 lbs of excellent meat in the freezer though that will be consumed within 3 months, maybe even 2 months. I have a system that would be impossible to upkeep if there was a crash in the economy or other catastrophe. My health would probably suffer if my diet wasn't this "rich" or luxurious. My current diet keeps me looking young despite the naughty eating of sweets that probably keeps my 6 pack from being visible.

I will do a very fine workout in about 2 hours, of course, always starting out in 40+ mins of jumprope, then into shadowboxing with TRX-like weaving in and out of (rounds) body-weight exercises. I top this off with ab workouts, then upstairs to do pullups/chinups (maybe with body armor/full mags strapped on).. I gain a rep every 2 weeks and my goal is 20 reps of pullups/chinups without body armor.

Edit: I also drink chaga tea one week every 3 or so months, as well as liquid chlorella growth factor ever 6 months (maybe less) to cleanse my system and it does. I also drink 8/10ths of a Rockstar Recovery energy drink first thing in the morning Every day, it's My coffee which I don't like. I have stacks of it, or 4 months of it, in a closet.

Last edited:

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just another quick opinion of mine - creatine is crap. Just adds water weight, in my experience.
Supplements you need.

1. Creatine (5gs) (if your not eating a lot of red meat). Creatine Monohydrate has hundreds of peer reviewed studies that show improvement in muscle development.

2. Protein Powder (if you don't get .8-1 pd grams per weight of protein from lean food, which is ideal). Example if you weight 100 pounds try and get 75-100 grams of protein per day. Avoid high fat/filler proteins compare the grams per scoop to the amount of protein. Optimum Nutrition double milk chocolate is perfect/ Cellucore Whey is also good. Avoid Muscle Milk/Syntha 6 delicious but fattening.

3. Multi-Vitamin (if you are on a VERY restrictive diet or don't get them by food).

4. Fish Oil

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~optional~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- caffeine

- L-Citrulline

-Beta Alaline

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MFRs of creatine probably prefer the myth that it destroys the liver. Makes it seem like the product is actually doing something.

If creatine destroys the liver, then they should make anabolic steroids legal.
Can you link the study that supports what you said?

Here are mine:

" Creatine monohydrate remains one of the few nutritional supplements for which research has consistently shown has ergogenic benefits. Additionally, a number of potential health benefits have been reported from creatine supplementation "

"The results of this systematic review and meta-analysis have shown that Cr supplementation improved the performance of physical tests related to anaerobic metabolism, especially anaerobic power, in soccer players. The effective dose of Cr supplementation to obtain positive effects should include a load dose of 20–30 g/day, divided 3–4 times a day, ingested for 6–7 days, and followed by 5 g/day for 9 weeks or a low dose of 3 mg/kg/day for 14 days or more."

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@nmartinez12443 I have zero regard for scientific studies. Waste of my time.

I do all of my studying in the gym, and I have the results to prove it.

If you believe the scientists, then keep using it.
I mean I think it is counterproductive to promote ideas as fact based on anecdotal evidence. The OP came in here asking a specific question about supplements and by claiming creatine is useless and furthermore harmful (which is true by not drinking enough water) is not helpful at all.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP here.

Right now I'm eating really clean, lots of chicken breasts and steaks...tuna, Brazilian nuts, avocados, eggs, baked potatoes, whole milk. I want to get my testosterone up.

Supplements are just whey protein..50g per day, but going to bump to 100g. Also taking fish oil and vitamin d3. Everything I'm reading mentions these two assist in making it easier to increase T. I think my t dropped in the last two years because Im no longer get morning wood, lol. And more tired later in the day. Not cool.

Workouts have been really effective. A lot of lifting heavy weights, boxing and wind sprints. I tend to over eat a bit though. Probably two weeks away from a 6 pack if I could discipline my ass not to over eat.

Another thing I'm trying to do is cut caffeine in half. I'm just a more effective human being when I'm off caffeine or only on low doses. It messes with my personality. I'm much smoother with people off it. Some anxiety shows when I'm on it. Seem to be sensitive to it...

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. I'll take his word for it.

I'd love to be this guy's personal assistant, serving him and being exposed to that masculine energy.

Once again, another bodybuilder saying nutrition is almost more important than the weightlifting.
Good stuff for nutrition.

No homo..but I dont think this guy has a n attractive body. I would think most women wouldn't either. I could be wrong on that. I prefer to carry myself in a more athletic body. That guy doesn't move too well. Not hating..just not the look I'm going for. But his tips on eating clean are well taken.

I'm about 162 lbs, 5'10. I'm going for more of a middleweight boxer look. That can move well. I dont want to look like a meathead.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Good stuff for nutrition.

No homo..but I dont think this guy has a n attractive body. I would think most women wouldn't either. I could be wrong on that. I prefer to carry myself in a more athletic body. That guy doesn't move too well. Not hating..just not the look I'm going for. But his tips on eating clean are well taken.

I'm about 162 lbs, 5'10. I'm going for more of a middleweight boxer look. That can move well. I dont want to look like a meathead.
You'll achieve and maintain your goals. I'm revived after this 8 days off from work and getting bored of reading and just walking so I'm going to the gym now. I am going for Charity Witt's muscle definition and flatter stomach and waist circumference then I'll readjust for a sleeker more feminine look. But I am so close to what she is now that it gives me confidence knowing its not that much(less than 2 years) to get there.
I know how to do some moves now from that Sadik video I watched so I will try those now.

Decided against creatine and only added kelp as a supplement. I'll look for a pic of her.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Morning: Whey scoop with water + multivitamin+ probiotic+Omega3,6+ Ashwagandha+ Garcinia Cambogia

Pre-workout: Water+Creatine+Beta alanine+Citrulline Malate+Caffeine+half scoop whey+ an apple for the insulin spike to drive creatine into the muscles.

Post-workout: Whey scoop with water

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t use any supplements. Not even protein shakes. Just food, cardio, heavy ass weights, and beer.

I’m 5’7, 170. I stay around 10% body fat. I’m usually the fittest guy in any given room.

I eat protein source such as chicken or fish with lunch and dinner. Snacks are yogurt, nuts, or sardines. Sardines are really cheap and portable enough to go with anything. It’s protein, omega 3, iron, and calcium in a can without the toxicity of tuna.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t use any supplements. Not even protein shakes. Just food, cardio, heavy ass weights, and beer.

I’m 5’7, 170. I stay around 10% body fat. I’m usually the fittest guy in any given room.

I eat protein source such as chicken or fish with lunch and dinner. Snacks are yogurt, nuts, or sardines. Sardines are really cheap and portable enough to go with anything. It’s protein, omega 3, iron, and calcium in a can without the toxicity of tuna.
defo, people get too fixated on supplements imo, good quality calories and consistency with the diet and gym really is all thats needed. fitness supplements will make minimal difference, particularly if diet is sh1t, unless you venture into the dark side, which is a totally different ball game.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
defo, people get too fixated on supplements imo, good quality calories and consistency with the diet and gym really is all thats needed. fitness supplements will make minimal difference, particularly if diet is sh1t, unless you venture into the dark side, which is a totally different ball game.
I agree except when you hit a certain age, you need at least good multi-vitamins with trace minerals and maybe a couple additional supplements in addition to what you're eating if you want to "feel" your best and still have a good physique. It's going to be different per individual but for me, that age was 45.

I've tried various supplements off and on since 45. For the past 8 months though, I've only been taking a good multi-vitamin(Rainbow). However my energy has been on the low side coming up on 49 so I'm going to try to supplement with Tongkat Ali with Ashwagandha based on recommendations. I'll report back if I notice anything.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, tbh I take a multi vit each day, but even the value of that is up for debate if you're eating fruit, greens, healthy fats.

More a case of why not, no real damage and minimal outlay.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, tbh I take a multi vit each day, but even the value of that is up for debate if you're eating fruit, greens, healthy fats.

More a case of why not, no real damage and minimal outlay.
I used to think multi-vitamins were all the same. The value of them up for debate is definitely real. I already eat healthy but it may supplement any deficiencies I may have so at worst, I'm just spending a few more $ on them. I can only go by how it makes me feel throughout the day and the color of my urine. So far for me, the vitamin that I have been taking have been noticeable to me.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You're also a black guy and have superior genetics lol

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Multi vitamins
Zinc Magnesium
BCCA supplamanet
Omega 3 supplement

That's all you REALLY need

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion 100% of elite professional bodybuilders (IFBB) are on steroids.

Jay Cutler openly admits steroid use via the vid below at :30 seconds in:

Sure they are. But in your video, right after the steroid conversation, he explains how it's not all about steroids. My opinion is, they give you an extra edge. It's a part of it if you want to be a champion bodybuilder.

You still have to build the foundation via the training and diet. For most of us, we don't need steroids.

Reactions: B80