Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Superiority of Black Athletes

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Fred, I didn't know Sikh and Islam were races. Go away, dumbass.

As for the whole hockey thing, it's more of a societal/cultural thing. Same deal as why more Canadians and Eastern Europeans play hockey than Americans, or why more Latinos play soccer than whites do, or why there are more Asian sumo wrestlers than white or black.

Exodus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake

For example, I belive that I would have been an excellent tennis player because of my speed and hand to eye coordination, but unfortuantely I rebelled against my mother for forcing me to take up tennis when I was 9. :( Just youthful foolishness, I guess.

How about taking some of your own advice and taking up tennis ? ;)
seriously, i started playing tennis when i was 17 and now (2 years later) I can play with a lot of people who started when they were kids.

JohnElDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOOK

Yo whatsup everyone FYI im black and my grammar might not be good at the moment but that doesn't mean it's not. I seen the guy that admits he's racist and I actually respect him for that for one reason because he admits it. Most black people knows racism(we live it everyday) exists but white people just seemed to have forgot it ever existed. Yall can't even keep a straight face while talking to a black person about todays racial position because yall know there still is deep inside. Look our parents just lived the times of segration and they ain't even dead yet. So how can it just disappear that quick without taking other forms. My mother worked hard to get me educated in white neighborhoods and i tell you what yall are some racist people at time but can be the most peaceful at times. I made white friends at that school and guess what their parents and their parent's siblings are mostly racist. How do i know they told me about them. And at times they don't know im there and they call us n!ggers like it was their favorite word. I find it hard to see theres racism when your in the 'burbs relaxin without living in our shoes. I put it to you like this. If i say hypothetically im a racist S.O.B. black bastard that hates all white honkey trash mutha fvckas how will that affect your life if im a cashier at mcdonalds or a septa bus driver or a nba player or football player or anyother fvckin job that we typically work at. But if 50 or even 10% of the white lawmakers are racist my life is fvckin screwed. another example if my boss is semi racist(he won't admit it but it's there) that will cost me some food and some food for my hypothetical children and wife. That same boss will give you a raise and rationalize to himself how you(the white guy) were a better worker and i was just a trouble maker. My point is who gives a fvck if im racist, i can't do jack **** but if even a small percentage of yall are(which will still be large amount of people) racist yall can affect my life dramatically. Sorry i skipped alot of posts I enjoy being black but stop bytchin about counter racism when it doesn't really affect yall. oh yeah **** the college but i believe if we as a people get a couple more generations we will catch up to the world. If anyones interested why i will explain it in another post.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blatantly racist people are cool. They have similar don juan characteristics like:

-They don't give a f*ck about other people.
-They say what they feel.
-They don't feel bad about how they act.

...And also, they're funny to be around because they always have a bunch of racist jokes.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Girevik
Yeah Fred, I didn't know Sikh and Islam were races.
Most Sikhs and Islamists (extremists) I know of are Middle Eastern. My family has had pretty bad experiences with Middle Easterners, and that's one of the many reasons I dislike them.

JohnElDonJuan - "I seen the guy that admits he's racist and I actually respect him for that for one reason because he admits it." Do you mean me? ..Anyway, I think all that racism/counter-racism crap should be stopped, it just hurts society and turns people like me into racists. Society, AS A WHOLE, should stop worrying about stuff that affects blacks VS stuff that affects whites, and instead put their energy into stuff that affects poor and middle class people. Not all black people are poor, and not all white people are rich, but most activists don't see it that way, and it sucks.

Anyway, I should hit the sack now..

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by il_duce
Viroid, I don't think you understood my post. There aren't many black players in the NHL because it's not very popular among black people. The low popularity with the African American community also contributes to few black players. It's a cultural thing.

I agree, but its a combonation of both. Moreso the opportunity to play hockey.

Hockey isn't even that expensive.
Huh? Its probably THE MOST expensive sport to play. If you want to play in high school it is. At my high school it was 700 bucks just to join the team. Schools have to rent out ice rinks for practice and games. And its not just african americans who dont have the opportunity. Many kids are raised by single parents who cant afford it either.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viroid
Huh? Its probably THE MOST expensive sport to play. If you want to play in high school it is. At my high school it was 700 bucks just to join the team. Schools have to rent out ice rinks for practice and games. And its not just african americans who dont have the opportunity. Many kids are raised by single parents who cant afford it either.
Exactly what I was saying. I LIVED that situation.

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fred Da Head
Exactly what I was saying. I LIVED that situation.
Me too. :)

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wheelin&dealin
Blatantly racist people are cool. They have similar don juan characteristics like:

-They don't give a f*ck about other people.
-They say what they feel.
-They don't feel bad about how they act.

...And also, they're funny to be around because they always have a bunch of racist jokes.

Lol, to quote a good friend of mine: "I'm not racist, I just don't like black people or asians".

Tryin to Grow a Chin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A book was published a few years back, entitled "The Bell Curve" which made a solid case for intelligence being hereditary. It was a scholarly and objective study which was savagely lambasted for denying the P.C. myth of the total equality of the races.

Why is it so hard to believe that ON AVERAGE one race can be smarter than another, or faster, or bigger, or stronger? To suggest that there is a parity between all races on each of these levels is ludicrous.

Blacks are generally bigger and stronger than most other races, and therefore dominate professional sports. Meanwhile, they do poorly on standardized tests compared to Asians, who are almost completely absent from the sports world.

JohnnyVegas

Don Juan
Reaction score
To make a post that's on topic and not part of the war here....

From what I know, some cultures (not entire races, just cultures) have significant physical differences when brought to the level of atheletes. It has to do with the way they used their muscles and what they needed to achieve to survive over the years.

In terms of sports in America:

Basketball has an overwhelming number of blacks. In part that's because many are brought up to embrace sports and try to make it, believing there is no other way for them to escape crummy jobs. But what's interesting is why it's only basketball. Basketball is the EASIEST to practice. All you need is a ball, a hoop nearby and a few others to play against to practice. It's that simple. The three other major sports in this country require a lot more in terms of money and people.

Football looks normal to me. The ratio may not be correct when it comes down to the percentages of white/black/asian/hispanic in the USA, but it's a decently diverse sport.

Baseball encompasses the globe. There are players from Japan, South Korea, the Dominican, Puerto Rico, Cuba, America, Canada, Mexico, and beyond playing Major Leage Baseball. The only area of baseball that has been dominated by any race historically is pitching, and it's mainly white guys. Hitting is as diverse as you can get. There are superstars of all races.

Hockey is... white. As white as fresh snow. Hockey is also played in colder climates and requires financial investment, which means HISTORICALLY it makes sense why it's basically all white guys.

As for physical dominance, I don't see any race being clearly more dominant than the others when you get down to it.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would that make white men just boring ol' Average Joes? :D

Or does it simply point to an underlying racist notion -- that whites have it all -- the strength and the smarts, while blacks are relegated to being stupid muscle bound gorillas, while Asians are highly intelligent bubble-heads?

Hmm... you decide. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Tryin to Grow a Chin
A book was published a few years back, entitled "The Bell Curve" which made a solid case for intelligence being hereditary. It was a scholarly and objective study which was savagely lambasted for denying the P.C. myth of the total equality of the races.

Why is it so hard to believe that ON AVERAGE one race can be smarter than another, or faster, or bigger, or stronger? To suggest that there is a parity between all races on each of these levels is ludicrous.

Blacks are generally bigger and stronger than most other races, and therefore dominate professional sports. Meanwhile, they do poorly on standardized tests compared to Asians, who are almost completely absent from the sports world.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends if you subscribe to the point of view that everyone is equal which is a nice idea, you know men and women are equal and all the races are the same. Myself I believed it for years but lately I think it's incredibly flawed, I hit the gym about 4 times a week in a multi cultural city, one look in the showers tells you on average it goes black, white and then asian. Also many sports are dominated by blacks but I dont know of any important technological areas that are, ( come to think of it I dont know of any black swimmers either). It might not be fair, but that doesn't mean it ain't so. Myself im not racist, honest, I'll f**k anyone from any race, although I am a sexist so only women are welcome. ;-]