Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Superiority of Black Athletes

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by il_duce
And tell me, how many black people are playing in the NHL right now?

Thats because they dont have the opportunity to play hockey. Hockey isnt a cheap sport to play and you dont see ice rinks in the ghetto.

LilJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viroid
Thats because they dont have the opportunity to play hockey. Hockey isnt a cheap sport to play and you dont see ice rinks in the ghetto.
LMAO:D

Mercury21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viroid

Oh ****.....he didn't:eek:

Very narrowminded, and ignorant....wait till other people read that.

Here we go....

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I play basketball as well and I do just fine against blacks. Before I would think blacks were much better players, but then when I started playing real pick-up basketball on a daily basis, I learned how to compete. I think whites aren't as competitive and a lot of them are lazy. I think it's mostly a social thing in that a lot of blacks grow up where sports are the top thing to do. Genetics are probably a bit of a factor, but I've found that by playing ball and practicing all the time, there's little difference in the races.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fred Da Head, you are a stupid, stupid overly liberal moronic unfactual too politically correct overly defensive rat bast@rd excuse for an AFC piece of crap. I bet swimmingly would love you. How the hell is this topic racist or prejudiced? STATISTICS prove BMW right in almost every sport, with the exception of hockey and a few others. It's not prejudiced if it's TRUE. You might as well say that saying "more white people live in rich neighborhoods than black people" or "more white people listen to punk rock than black people" is racist, but it's TRUE. Care to call me a racist or prove me wrong? Get some stats sherlock. I have nothing against any race at all, so I'm not racist.

jakethasnake, you have too much time on your hands.

mercury, not only are you racist toward Anglo-Saxons, you're also an idiot for suggesting that because you are Brazilian of Mediterranian descent that you can't be called a racist against blacks. I dare you to go into an all black neighborhood screaming "ALL N*GG*RS MUST DIE!!!" over and over, then try to explain to them that you can't be racist against blacks because you're not a WASP. Dumbass.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Girevik
Fred Da Head, you are a stupid, stupid overly liberal moronic unfactual too politically correct overly defensive rat bast@rd excuse for an AFC piece of crap. I bet swimmingly would love you. How the hell is this topic racist or prejudiced? STATISTICS prove BMW right in almost every sport, with the exception of hockey and a few others. It's not prejudiced if it's TRUE. You might as well say that saying "more white people live in rich neighborhoods than black people" or "more white people listen to punk rock than black people" is racist, but it's TRUE. Care to call me a racist or prove me wrong? Get some stats sherlock. I have nothing against any race at all, so I'm not racist.
Oh, look who's getting all emotional NOW.

Stupid? Heh, your opinion.
Liberal? Heck no!
Moronic? See stupid.
Unfactual? When I state facts, they're disregarded, so I don't bother anymore
Politically correct? You obviously don't read what I post.
Defensive? I gotta be, with all those moronic americans here
Bastard? Uhm, I do know both my parents.
AFC? Uhm, no.

To answer about racism. If I say "whites are smarter", many blacks and black-lovers will call me a racist, right? But whites have better grades, better SAT scores, more degrees, more important jobs, etc. The facts and stats prove it. Since whites are smarter, why should blacks be getting extra points to get into universities, considering they're dumber? We're rewarding stupidity, aren't we?

I admit it, I'm racist. I don't really like blacks, asians (other than hot asian chicks), spanish, and especially middle eastern people in general, but I have the balls to admit it. (I don't mind most jews, tho) Most people are caught up in the politically correct world and are racist, but they just don't say it out loud. The biggest problems is that blacks have turned racism, which means discrimination based on race, to mean "whites discriminating blacks." So when blacks discriminate on whites, it's "reverse racism" and if some other race discriminates another, it's not racism at all! Funny how the language works, uh?

Anyway, what little credibility you had in my eyes, you don't have anymore. You attack the person instead of the facts, and that's the mark of someone who can't hold an argument.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you people make me sad.......

why are people so sensitive about racism? its not a good thing but if i said "blonds are dumb" i might get a laugh out of people, but if i said "blacks are dumb" i would get a beating.

racism is condemned so much because there are still descendents of slaves in our society. having a different skin color is no different than having a different hair color, eye color, accent, culture.

no form of stereotyping is good. but stop going "btw i'm not racist".

no one hates someone because they're blond. people do hate other people because they're black. thats a problem. BUT YOU'RE FEEDING IT. if you make it seem like a big deal then it will be one. racism is: "Discriminatory or abusive behavior towards members of another race"

in which case it is bad. but people come on, saying someone is superior physically because they're a different race is NOT racism. it is not "discriminatory or abusive behavior". its probably true. look at how many Africans win Olympic races.

i'm tired of people being pressured about what they're going to say or what people will think about certain comments. some people think something is racism just because you're mentioning that another race is different in the sense of ____.

physically, blacks and whites ARE different. mentally, they are not, unless they are socially conditioned differently by society. AND THEY ARE. this pisses me off..... but what can you do......

i'm not saying to go easy on racists. i'm saying to stop making a big deal out of different races.

Mercury21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girevik, first of all, I am not racist towards anybody. Not Anglo-Saxons, Blacks, Asians, or whoever else you want to categorize.

The point of me stressing that I am not anglo-saxon was because I'm sure you know, as just about everybody else does, that this whole "racism against blacks and reverse racism against whites" exists at a very high level in the United States. I'm not saying it doesn't exist in other countries,like Brazil even, but to think things like "Jews are cheap" and " blacks talk funny" and "white men can't jump" all those stupid things I began to hear in the United States.

I'm not being down on the U.S. guys, I'm not attacking it or shouting out that it is a racist country,ok? I don't believe that, but you have to admit that petty differences still tear you guys apart at a very noticable level. Other cultures are not known for being racist against African Americans, that was the reason for me stressing that I am not American, incase anybody thought that my post sounded racist. Make sense??

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mercury21

Here we go....
What's wrong with that comment?

It's true that the you have to have cash to play hockey. There are way more rich white people than rich black people. That's why there are more white kids in hockey because their parents can afford to pay for it.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wheelin&dealin
What's wrong with that comment?

It's true that the you have to have cash to play hockey. There are way more rich white people than rich black people. That's why there are more white kids in hockey because their parents can afford to pay for it.
What about low-to-middle class whites?

I used to be working class, and I didn't get to play hockey. I've been discriminated against! OH NO!

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
-----To answer about racism. If I say "whites are smarter", many blacks and black-lovers will call me a racist, right? But whites have better grades, better SAT scores, more degrees, more important jobs, etc. The facts and stats prove it. Since whites are smarter, why should blacks be getting extra points to get into universities, considering they're dumber? We're rewarding stupidity, aren't we?-----

If you believe it then say it. Maybe it has to do with genetics, maybe it's because blacks have not been allowed on the higher end of the work force by society until recently.

-----I admit it, I'm racist. I don't really like blacks, asians (other than hot asian chicks), spanish, and especially middle eastern people in general, but I have the balls to admit it. (I don't mind most jews, tho)-----

Okay, you just sealed your own coffin there, pal. You basically admitted that even though you're a "racist with the balls to admit it", you don't have the balls to directly say that white people are generally smarter than black people, even though you've already hinted at that being what you believe. Way to be stupid.

-----Most people are caught up in the politically correct world and are racist, but they just don't say it out loud.-----

Yeah, just like everybody really is gay to some degree, right? :rolleyes:

-----The biggest problems is that blacks have turned racism, which means discrimination based on race, to mean "whites discriminating blacks." So when blacks discriminate on whites, it's "reverse racism" and if some other race discriminates another, it's not racism at all! Funny how the language works, uh?-----

The first sentence of that whole thing has a point, because some blacks have a tendency to do that, but then the last 2 just stop making sense.

-----Anyway, what little credibility you had in my eyes, you don't have anymore. You attack the person instead of the facts, and that's the mark of someone who can't hold an argument.-----

Sorry, try again.

And mercury, I suggest you just shut up now before you further expose your cultural ignorance. Just because you're not American doesn't mean you're more culturally educated than the average American. Obviously other cultures (South Africa anyone?) have been known for racism against blacks, not just the US. And in the US it's mostly in the southern states anywho, not in the ENTIRE US. Just because you come from a nation that isn't known for racism towards blacks doesn't mean you can't be racist towards blacks.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously Mercury....

I agree with Dj Girevik. Anyone can be a racist. Just becuase you're not Anglo, it doesn't mean you can't be racist. I lived in Italy for a half year, and my black female friend got harrassed many times by Italian Neo Nazis. I'm not kidding.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And also,

Fred Da Head, I can kind of see what you're saying. You say you hate Asians but like hot Asian chicks. That is pretty facking stupid, and it reflects poorly on you. However, I think most guys feel similarly, IF they aren't exposed to different races growing up. I mean, before I got used to hanging around different races, I would love to hit on white girls, but didn't think much of whiteboys. But through my recent life I've been around all types of people, probably with the exception of black people. But I'm trying to learn.

I don't respect what you say, at all, and can see that you're a racist. Openly claiming that you're a racist isn't something to be proud of jackazz, no matter how "honest" and noble you thinkg you're being. :rolleyes: But in the end it's good that you're honest about it, because then I can avoid trashy people like you.

For some reason though, I doubt you would have the cojones to say that stuff in real life. Seriuously. :D You know it's true.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Xanderbas,

My reply was for BMW, not you. His post sounded so pathetic. Good for you for playing hard, though.

Originally posted by xanderbaz
I didn't biitch about anything. When it comes to basketball, I can play with the best.
I'm 6'4", and I play a center/forward. Our team consists of some very short people, and me being the third tallest in school, I get to play the towers. My shot percentage is consistent .650-.700, so I don't see a reason to biitch about anything. I was just replying to his questions from a scientific point of view.
Cheers.

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mercury21

OH **** yes i did!

Yeah, i guess sociology and my sociology Prof are narrow-minded and ignorant.

Ignorance is bliss. :)

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
And also,

Fred Da Head, I can kind of see what you're saying. You say you hate Asians but like hot Asian chicks.

I didn't say I hate them, I said I didn't like them. There's a difference. I wouldn't beat up a black/asian/whatever, I'd just rather not have anything to do with him/her.

That is pretty facking stupid, and it reflects poorly on you. However, I think most guys feel similarly, IF they aren't exposed to different races growing up.

Yeah, I guess it's because I grew up in the north (not in the arctic, but pretty far) and there was like 0.001% of other races, I'm not used to multiculturalism. There's also the fact that I'm tired of Canada's brand of multiculturalism, where the colored/almond-eyed immigrants almost have more cultural rights than whites.

I mean, before I got used to hanging around different races, I would love to hit on white girls, but didn't think much of whiteboys. But through my recent life I've been around all types of people, probably with the exception of black people. But I'm trying to learn.

I did have a black friend, and I'm friends with a mexican dude, but generally speaking I prefer white people.

I don't respect what you say, at all, and can see that you're a racist. Openly claiming that you're a racist isn't something to be proud of jackazz, no matter how "honest" and noble you thinkg you're being. :rolleyes: But in the end it's good that you're honest about it, because then I can avoid trashy people like you.

Yep, it's all good. I figure I'm gonna be called a racist anyway, so I might as well tell everyone. I didn't think of it as noble, just honest.

For some reason though, I doubt you would have the cojones to say that stuff in real life. Seriuously. :D You know it's true.
I probably wouldn't say "**** you ******s" in LA or NY or any ghetto, but I wouldn't say "**** you" to any person, even white, who lives in the ghetto. IRL I do say I don't like other races that much. They probably don't like me much either, anyway, considering the glares I get even when I'm not interacting with them or talking about races.

I'm not a neo-nazi tho, don't think that. I like spaghetti, ravioli, and other pasta. I also like spicy mexican food, jamaican weed, african tribal music, sushi is great too. I listen to rap music and such, too, it's good. As I said, I'm not a hate racist, I just don't like other races as much as I like my own. You probably won't believe me, but I'd never commit a hate crime. Except against extremist islamists, they deserve it.

Many races don't want to integrate into our (Quebec's/Canada's) society. They want us to respect THEIR customs and THEIR shi!t, but won't respect ours.

A very specific example, now. A sikh dude in elementary (just before HS) brought his knife to school. Of course, this is against the rules as this is a weapon. He was suspended and his parents and the whole friggin' community filed a lawsuit against the school because they weren't respecting HIS rights to an education and HIS rights to religious freedom! Can you believe it? So he was able to bring his knife to school, per court order. That brings out the racist in me.

I'm just tired of whites being treated as racists even tho they're not, and blacks (and others) claiming we all have the advantages rich whites have. Just look at the "hockey" point. Blacks can't play hockey 'cause they're poor, but any white can? How dumb is that? As I said, I come from a working class background and we're slowly climbing the social ladder, and I got to play ONE season in hockey when I was a kid 'cause I was lucky enough that the league lent me the equipment. Even with the equipment borrowed, my parents had trouble paying for it. I ate three times a day, and I did have toys, so I wasn't dirt poor, but we didn't have a car for a while and when the one we had broke down last year, we couldn't buy one. I'm attending probably the only private college that GIVES money to students who don't have enough money, and it's the only way I can go. Sure, I have a good computer,a TV and a VCR, nice clothes, ('cause I paid for it by working long hours 5 days a week and some extra hours the other 2 days for part of the summer) and I can pay a gym membership, but I can't go to the restaurent or the cinema that often. While many other kids go on vacation in Florida, Cuba or some other warm place, I get to go to my dad's who lives like 2 hours away. And now, I'm told that because I'm white, I have a better life than any black person? Sure a good part of blacks don't have a computer, but why would I be paying for that? (paying in terms of disadvantages when getting into college, for example, not paying money)

For the sports thing, it's possible that blacks do better, but it's mostly a question of social background. Black kids play sports more than white kids do, so obviously there are more better players. They're also taller, but that only helps them in basketball.

Anyway, I'm tired of writing..

EDIT: Wooh, that's a long-ass post. Didn't seem that long when I was writing it.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that if you get to know people of other races, all prejudices will basically fall away. Playing basketball puts you around all races. Before I would have been intimidated playing against all black guys on the court, but now it's second nature. I play against blacks, whites, asians, and any other race. I don't see any difference in any of them mentally or physically. The only differences I see are social which you can notice in the lingo and style.

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viroid, I don't think you understood my post. There aren't many black players in the NHL because it's not very popular among black people. The low popularity with the African American community also contributes to few black players. It's a cultural thing.

Hockey isn't even that expensive. Ever heard of street hockey? I've played it with my friends on an abandoned tennis court without the nets, using garbage cans as goals. The only things I had to buy were rollerblades and a stick. There is such a thing as ghetto hockey...yeah, I don't live in the ghetto, but it's still possible. :)

You'll probably have trouble finding ballers in Tibet...but not in inner city Detroit. A lot of it is how we are raised that's all.