Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Super Seducer - Videogame

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is couple years old but kind of interesting maybe.

Super Seducer, released in Japan as Super Monkey Ball, is an action-adventure game developed by Richard Runkis and published by Sony Computer Entertainment for the PlayStation 2.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Richard La Ruina, better known as Gambler.

He was the only PUA I listened to back in the day.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Super Monkey Ball?

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Richard La Ruina, better known as Gambler.

He was the only PUA I listened to back in the day.
i remember reading his stuff. If memory serves he didn't really do much in teh way of outergame. e.g his 'method' was more or less normal guy game. Open, show intent, see if she's interested or not - basically no pushpull, DHV stories, diaqualification, NLP etc etc

He had a few openers (like 'hey how have you been?') with the idea being that she is now free to chat to you without being judged by her friends (as she's pretending to already know you), but in reality if you do that too a hot girl and you're not her type, she looks at you like you're a retard lol

The rest of his game was built around pre-selection from what I remember. So enter the club with a few gorgeous girls, make friends with some high roller males on a VIP table, bring the girls over, get more new girls saying you've ordered too much champagne etc and then tell the new girls they are hot and try to bang them

He also had no infields which tends to make me dismiss the PUA, although having said that i'm certain he got laid a lot. He's a very good looking dude and he was also big on sexual tourism. So a very handsome brit going to Eastern Europe (especially 15 years or so ago when he was more active) would have been like fishing with dynamite!