Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Super Bowl babies

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember the TV spot with there being baby booms in cities that won the Super Bowl that year?

Well I live near Philly, and it's been a while since I've had some a**, didn't really go out during the winter break and the last time I did have sex it was with my ex.

So, in the interest of breaking that dry spell I'm wondering how much merit there is to something like this and whether it's worth going out somewhere on a Sunday to watch the game and bed a lady.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
getting girls is a mindset, a way of life. You don't just show up one day out the year and succeed.

I haven't shot a jump shot all year, but I'll jump in this mens league game and drop 40... YEA RIGHT.

WAKE UP

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Funny ad. Good in commercial fantasy theory, not so much in real life practice.

Tyrone doesn't wait for Super Bowl Wins. 1/32 or 1/31 chance since L.A. got 2 teams. No time for luck, go make something happen.

I live in Atlanta and I've been slaying for a while. Even before UGA got back to winning. Or the Braves won the world series. I'm not holding my breath for the Falcons to win the Lombardi Trophy, and neither should you.

Case closed. Go have a drink.