"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Super Bowl babies

BPH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2010
Messages
3,882
Reaction score
2,927
Location
Wilmington, DE
Remember the TV spot with there being baby booms in cities that won the Super Bowl that year?

Well I live near Philly, and it's been a while since I've had some a**, didn't really go out during the winter break and the last time I did have sex it was with my ex.

So, in the interest of breaking that dry spell I'm wondering how much merit there is to something like this and whether it's worth going out somewhere on a Sunday to watch the game and bed a lady.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
 

BPH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2010
Messages
3,882
Reaction score
2,927
Location
Wilmington, DE

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2022
Messages
335
Reaction score
313
Age
34
getting girls is a mindset, a way of life. You don't just show up one day out the year and succeed.

I haven't shot a jump shot all year, but I'll jump in this mens league game and drop 40... YEA RIGHT.

WAKE UP
 

nismo-4

Moderator
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
4,439
Reaction score
1,142
Location
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Funny ad. Good in commercial fantasy theory, not so much in real life practice.

Tyrone doesn't wait for Super Bowl Wins. 1/32 or 1/31 chance since L.A. got 2 teams. No time for luck, go make something happen.

I live in Atlanta and I've been slaying for a while. Even before UGA got back to winning. Or the Braves won the world series. I'm not holding my breath for the Falcons to win the Lombardi Trophy, and neither should you.

Case closed. Go have a drink.
 
Top