“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Summers here, Whadda-fvck You Doing About It?

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
So summer is here gentlemen. This passed year for many of us was a leap in the direction to Manhood, to learning the Art of the Don Juan.
As we learned and continue to learn, we aspire to reach our goals; the best 4 years we can possibly make. This year I overcame a oneitis that took me nearly 7 months to break[as I had her for months, but teenage drama shined its face at us].
Fvck the passed though. In this game I don't want to ponder the Could-Have-Beens. I want to make the best of myself so a week from now, a month, even a year I can say instead of a could-have-been it just was.
So what are your goals for this summer? How will the DJ in you work himself during the offseason? Will he work his ass of for hsi full potential, or take a break and misout on 3 months worth the improvement?
I know I have my summer goals.
I plan to setup a 6 day a week workout routine to bulk for next year. A better physique will improve my confidence. I plan to mack the hell out of girls on my 2-week beach vacation. Hope fro some poon. I want stop smokign bud[cost to much $$] and kill my stoner-druggie rep[this is how I'm known to 90% of my grade]. I definatly need to get my Lax skills up. I need to make JV next year, I jsut started playing a month ago.
My major goal though si to live it up in these months.

I'm not sure if i was going anywhere with this..i guess:what are your usmmer goals?any comments for me? suggestions?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
Get a job

Get swole

Get throwed

Get some pvssy
 

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
191
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Good analysis!

I'm moving in with my cousin down in Las Vegas.:cool:

I'll get me a job so I can buy my healthy food and help on rent a little. Fix up my uncle's car a little so I can drive and ****.

Work my tail off to make the basketball team at my new school, and definitely get some pussy.
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
have fun.
Swimming down in the creek
hanging with friends
go to graduation parties
play baseball
get some muff
hopefully go to Florida and Georgia
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
I'm moving out of my house and living on campus for the first 6 weeks of summer.

I'm going to do well in my classes when on campus and get myself an internship at a company in California.

I'm going to live in California for the other 6 weeks of summer and enjoy myself.

Gonna work out hardcore at the university, get ripped for fall quarter.

Work on my guitar playing skills and become good at playing.

Meet a ton of new people on campus and wherever I go to internship at.

Prepare myself for college life as best as possible.

Try to get with some girls, however it's not a priority. In the fall there will be MANY fine girls to choose from :D
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
-Getting a JOB so I can fix my car and have some left over money

-Working out, playing bball

-Hanging out and enjoying the summer because in the fall I start college:eek:

-Possibly somewhere in between there maybe throw in a couple convo's with some girls.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
How about learning to spell or type at least a little more coherantly.
 

Ballistik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Alexandria, VA
1. Get a job. (check)

2. Swap my acoustic guitar for electric cause my motor skills suck and an electric's easier to play.

3. Actually learn to play it.

4. Possibly take karate lessons so I'll be able to handle myself better in a fight.

5. Mack like there's no tomorrow.
 
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
I'm going to Tibet and El Salvador for exploration of the ganja.

Get ripped. Get a job, buy lots of weed and alcohol...stock up on weed.

Go out on dates with the chicks I've gotten numbers from and meeting more chicks.

Try to get a new car.

Smoke weed.

OH, and buy some recording equipment, a mixer, some turntables, an amp, an equalizer, a bass guitar, an FX processor, a new guitar, and a drum kit. and a children's story player.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
the ganja. Good stuff man. I need to quit till I get a job though, I'm currently an "Afterschool Special".
^whats all the tech equipment for?

JSH:Sorry I was inspired, I didn't feel like wasting 30 seconds to spell check all my grammatical mistake. My bad.:rolleyes:
Thansk deeloo:)

We should keep this post going, so when everyone completes a goal, they can let us all know.
-peace
 
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
Well because I found out that my focus isn't majoring in law, business, or football....Its MUSIC. I've always had something for music and until now I realize that it's the one thing that keeps me alive in a way. And I've got a lot to say and music is a perfect way to express that. I've got a friend who has the a **** load of equipment that he needs to get rid of before he moves on to graduate school in Boston around August and I'm probably gonna get the stuff, and he's done small club sets with a lot of that equipment so its tried and tested equipment. All I need to do is rewire and sound proof a barn another friend of mines has like 10 minutes from my place. And then I need to find 3 or 4 *******s that are serious about jammin' like the old ways.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Originally posted by deeloo
coherently..
damn, i knew it looked wrong but i was busy, anyway your allowed one in a post. :D

No worries pat, it was good natured.
 
Top