Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Summer Reading

Aerix

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Allright well my dad signed me up for a speed reading course and i had the oppurtunity to sit next to a hawt girl. So the teacher made us interoduce ourselves in front of the class so when i sat down i asked what school she went to and bla bla bla. We talked for a little bit but since it was a speed reading class we had to read alot we only got liek 10 mins of chatting in. We meet once a week on sundays. I didn't get her digits i felt that we didnt talk long enough. This is basically how our convo went

Me: So what school do you go to?
Her: **** **** Christian you?
Me: Heheh i go to PA
Her: Oh yea i remember we kicked your ass in football
Me: well we did get kinda a late start but look who one state champs:
Her: oh yea thats a nice ring too
Me: Yea so do you know ***
Her: oh yea i know her she talked about you a lil bit
Me: Oh really what all did she say
Her: Ohhh nothing (goes back to reading)

Anything suggestions for next week?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
:rolleyes: You give 'em bibles, you give 'em boot camps, you give 'em a website...

Why do you think... I think... you're missing the point, based on what I've read in your post?:p
 

Aerix

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Originally posted by Cloud-uk
:rolleyes: You give 'em bibles, you give 'em boot camps, you give 'em a website...

Why do you think... I think... you're missing the point, based on what I've read in your post?:p
umm what?
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Aerix
umm what?
He means READ THE FVCKING MANUAL.
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....

DJing without the bible.... Links top right kid..... is like setting up a bookself and reading the manual...... you don't get screwed.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
519
Reaction score
28
Age
42
Location
Texas, USA
Yeah, there's something that you need to make, my man....

YOU NEED TO MAKE A (RHYMES WITH 'GROOVE')!
 
Top