"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Sum up the red pill in a paragraph.

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
The OP is asking because a friend is going through divorce. The female aspect of the red pill is what needs to be swallowed first. Isn't that why most people say to red pill someone when they're in the dumps about a female? When they see the nature of hypergamy, everything else falls in place.
also the self-evaluation and actions part. otherwise, it only leads to depression.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,512
Reaction score
11,397
Redpill is realizing women will never love you for who you are, they only love you for what you can do for them at that point in time. Enjoy your time with them for what they are and always understand that time may come to an end. Nothing to be ashamed of. I've enjoyed the time I spent with everyone of them, even the crazies and the ones that were hard to put behind.
 
Last edited:

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
Redpill is realizing women will never love you for who you are, they only love you for what you can do for them at that point in time. Enjoy your time with them for what they are and always understand that time may come to an end. Nothing to be ashamed of. I've enjoyed the time I spent with everyone of them, even the crazies and the ones that were hard to put behind.
It always amazes me how fleeting their minds are and how short their memories/attention spans are. Like toddlers.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Yea I guess at the heart of it women project the impermanence of life. You have to enjoy the journey, build a strong mind and have a well stocked bugout bag for when times get tough
 

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
Understanding that females want to sleep with the best genes possible, while having the most secure provider possible. While not ever stopping the thought process of "is this the best I can do". And the willingness to trade up men to meet these needs.
is it always one or the other? Or is it rare to get both the best genes and secure provider?
 
Top