"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

suggestions for first day of school

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Black Casanova

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
115
Reaction score
1
you know, Iwas gonna ask the same thing

But you know what?

if youve read wht is on the site, you already know.
You ust have to moticate yourself, and that can only come from within
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Grow some balls, just walk in like you own the fukking joint and sit next to the finest honey, and talk. It's not hard. Good luck.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Ok, fair enough.......

1) Walked into my History class, went up to a fine girl....

Me: You good at history?
Hb: Yeah, not bad
*I sit down*
Me: Right then, if you arn't i'll find someone else to copy off.

(Note: This girl made eyes at me, and i made it VERY obvious that i was joking at the last remark, don't offend them, plus i would never copy, i am too smart)

2) Went into German, sat down infront of two Hb's, and instead of initiating conversation, i started singing some Micheal Jackson. That soon got us laughing and talking.

3) In the common room, empty seat next to Hb, looks inviting doesn't it?, hell yes it does, so i sat down and got talking.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
100
Location
USA- Always improving my game
Just have a good time and if you see a hot girl with a seat open next to her, sit there and initiate conversation.

Be friendly with your teachers as well, first impressions last the longest. It will help you throughout the rest of the year.
 
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Location
Europe
I was doing PE (Phyiscal Education). We were playing Tennis.

Teacher: I want you all to team up in pairs. Boy and girl only.

I saw this hot chick, so I went up to her

Me: I am willing to give you a game *wink*
Her: erm... ok

After playing for a while, she wasn't very good at Tennis I have to admit, so I helped her. I got to teach her how to swing the racket correctly which was a bit of kino and she thanked me in the end for my help. We ended up talking together and laughing in class later that day.

Thats all it takes. Just be confidence and keep your cool. Have a good day!.
 
Top