“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Suggestions for asking out the singer.

Aspire

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
68
Reaction score
9
I want to ask out this drop dead gorgeous musician next time I go to a gig of hers. For reference, I saw her just over a week ago and that was the first time I saw her in 7 years. Obviously, if I am given a negative response I should not resume to go see her (you know, have to be willing to walk away) and I am prepared for that as I see her worth the risk.
That said, and suggestions on the approach? Date suggestions considering she is a musician? Should I just ask for the number? Any thoughts?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
11,383
Strike up a conversation after she is done performing and the crowd has cleared out. Should be really easy to ask her about music, how she got started, etc.
 
Top