Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Suggested viewing for UK DJs

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have recently watched a TV programme called "Would Like to Meet", which gives some excellent advice on dating, body language, indicators of interest, where and how to meet women and how to flirt.

The special thing about it is that you get to see all this stuff put to the test in real scenarios, including failures as well as successes.

The programme is quite difficult to catch, especially if you don't have digital, but there's more information here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/tv/wltm.shtml

I know there are a lot of guys here who, for some reason, refuse to take advice from a female, but Tracy Cox really knows what she is talking about and exposes a few female "rules" and "secrets".

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to suggest that ages ago. Good tip. NB: Tracey Cox is quite fit aswell.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have I been watching the same programme?

As far as I could make out it was 90% women in that series, and when it was a bloke it was standard AFC approach BS.

They put some weedy guy in combat trousers and he looked like a bag of sh1t tied up in the middle.

Also Tracy Cox was getting a little plump. However I noticed on her latest show where they put cameras in the bedroom to show them having/not having sex :rolleyes: she's lost a good ten pounds, nice one Tracy (is she single?).

Also, is it me, or to be an 'Expert' rolled out on UK TV it's imperative that you are either Austrailian or South African?

What we need is a DJ extreme series. Get one of these Newbie suicide cases who post and really go to town on them DJ styles.

See if they end up porking a hottie:p