Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Successful seductions follow the exact same pattern

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am an objectively high smv guy. Even though I open the girls first 90% of the time, Ive never attracted a woman that didn’t require me to play ‘hard to get’ on some level at the start (after opening). Every successful seduction has followed the exact same pattern. I open them indirectly with an observation and get an initial ‘feeler’ from them - either they are warm/receptive/asking me questions back or they are cold. If they are cold I move on (you can’t force attraction imo, plus they may be taken already)…if they are warm, I talk a little more. I then get the number/social media and text very sparingly (if it’s social circle/at work, I won’t go for the number straight away. I will just go about my day and let them open me next time we meet/cross paths - which could be weeks later but it builds investment in her mind, plus she will 100% open me the next time she sees me because I gave off a very relaxed/non thirsty vibe in our first convo). At some point in the text convo they will **** test me by taking a few days to reply or flaking a date etc. This test usually occurs when I first introduce the idea of a date. I act busy/don’t chase/don’t double text and they eventually reappear and we schedule a date. The period between initial opener and first date can be anywhere between 1-2 months, being busy my schedule is hard to align. I continue the aloof behaviour, replying later (sometimes a day or two), giving no validation/compliments, taking it slow/being mysterious, few emojis. On the date, they do most of the talking and it’s easy to escalate from there. We kiss during the first date and they text first afterwards to thank me for a good time. From that point onwards, the ball is in my court - her kissing on the date and texting afterwards is confirmation that she is sold.

during our initial convo/date, the main thing I focus on isnt actually the content…but rather keeping a seductive deep voice, not smiling too much and being dressed really well.
I also try to keep sentences open ended, rather than asking questions. I don’t talk much - she has to earn it by asking me question. This makes her fill in most of the gaps/silence in the convo, and feel the need to ask me question in return (a great sign). It’s all about building investment - im not throwing myself at her feet by asking a **** load of questions if she isn’t giving me the same energy. The mistake I see many guys make is they talk, talk, and talk; without making her work for it. If she isn’t asking you questions, it’s often a **** test to see if you’ll throw yourself at her feet in an attempt to appear interesting, or if you’ll hold frame until she caves.

interested if anyone else’s experiences resonate with this?

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
I would never wait that long to get a girl out for a drink. However I would talk to her on the phone first to make sure she can hold a conversation and sounds upbeat.

5000 things can happen over 2 months time and you might miss a good opportunity. I do agree that giving a chick space to create good anxiety works well, as does playing a little hard to get (aka you should be a challenge if you have a high SMV and are desirable to most women)

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not my experience at all. Back in my pua testing days I tried the play hard to get thing and they just lost interest. Fast direct and straight for the lay is the only successful method I’ve had thus far

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am an objectively high smv guy. Even though I open the girls first 90% of the time, Ive never attracted a woman that didn’t require me to play ‘hard to get’ on some level at the start (after opening). Every successful seduction has followed the exact same pattern. I open them indirectly with an observation and get an initial ‘feeler’ from them - either they are warm/receptive/asking me questions back or they are cold. If they are cold I move on (you can’t force attraction imo, plus they may be taken already)…if they are warm, I talk a little more
I concur with all this.....

But If I haven't been able to seal the deal that night, I've seldom been able to resurrect the attraction at a later date through text or phone.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with @Glassguy. I've learned you gotta strike while the iron is hot. What has happened to me was the girl would think I'm playing games and would move on. Then I'd have to find a way to get her back, which rarely worked.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Agree with @Glassguy. I've learned you gotta strike while the iron is hot. What has happened to me was the girl would think I'm playing games and would move on. Then I'd have to find a way to get her back, which rarely worked.
The thing is, and a lot of guys miss this, you have to get her hooked before you start playing hard to get.

After a few dates, then you get back on your purpose. Can't play hard to get from the outset, or they lose interest.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk about this ‘they loose interest’ fear.
Yeh, I’ve lost a few girls here and there taking it slow, but so what? I don’t think true high interest has an expiration date. If she thinks you’re hot or cool or powerful, it means you’ve stood out from the 10000 other guy she knows, so that impression won’t disappear. If anything, she’ll think you’re slightly above her league which will intrigue her more and lead to a dynamic where she cooks for you, puts more effort in for you etc. Of course it’s a fine balance, but I’d err more on the side of taking it too slow than moving too fast (most guys do the later, so doing the former is an alpha move).

For example, college girl don’t suddenly loose attraction for ‘that hot professor’ because he doesn’t make a move after class. They will crush on him for years. Believing that women have a ‘short attention’ for you puts you in a scarcity position where her attention is worth more than yours. Remember you are valued as the success symbol not her.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh, I’ve lost a few girls here and there taking it slow, but so what? I don’t think true high interest has an expiration date. If she thinks you’re hot or cool or powerful, it means you’ve stood out from the 10000 other guy she knows, so that impression won’t disappear. If anything, she’ll think you’re slightly above her league which will intrigue her more and lead to a dynamic where she cooks for you, puts more effort in for you etc. Of course it’s a fine balance, but I’d err more on the side of taking it too slow than moving too fast (most guys do the later, so doing the former is an alpha move).

For example, college girl don’t suddenly loose attraction for ‘that hot professor’ because he doesn’t make a move after class. They will crush on him for years. Believing that women have a ‘short attention’ for you puts you in a scarcity position where her attention is worth more than yours. Remember you are valued as the success symbol not her.
That has never. As in never. Worked for me. Always had to move fast

Francis

Don Juan
Reaction score

You are right, but this works both ways. You don't have to prove that you're high value and have options, because she already instinctively knows. Then it's the usual wanting someone of high value while simultaneously not being able to trust them that intrigues them.

Someone mentioned on a previous thread that being among the top tier of guys is basically playing on easy mode, and they're exactly right. You don't have to jump through all these hoops and play all these games. Of course it doesn't hurt if you do, because like you said they don't lose interest so quickly if they are very attracted to the person. If a girl is really attracted to you there's a lot of crap you can do and she won't lose interest, and wait for you to come around, or whatever the case may be.

On the flip side you can court a girl for a long time and get her more and more invested in you as well. If she's into you she will be all about the attention, compliments, etc. The last girl I got involved with for 3 years was like this. She was glowing when we spent time together and I paid her all the attention and made her feel special and so on. It didn't turn her off; she didn't think I was a low value loser. Some of the highest value people are charming: they pay attention to people and make them feel good. Plus she was already attracted and knew others were as well.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's not participating in her own seduction performed by you, you actually have to understand basic human interaction at that point, guys will lean into negging, compliments, flexing, social proofing, a whole host of strategies, however the employment of them, successfully, to me, relies solely upon her body language, but most guys that are at this point are at the brink of getting blown out and... Why continue to chase?

The justification behind... Fanning the coals in hopes that a flame emerges, I mean it can I guess happen that way, however this has the beginnings of oneitis to it and so you need to be justified, "Your my type, I like brunettes" for example, but your also dealing in arguably the most competitive marketplace to ever exist, you need to understand the difference between chasing and pursuing, as well as being chased and being pursued.

Women also put men through trial by rejection, I know for a fact women do this but, to me, a hole is a hole, past a certain point; if I'm "Landscaping" or just out looking for holes to fill, I'm not gonna entertain a trial, where as if I'm looking for a woman who has money, I'm a bit more open minded, I'm not just landscaping I'm looking to build.

Like if your at the club looking to build, I mean you can do that but I wouldn't

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are like cats in that if you beg them to come to you they will head the opposite direction. You have to appear somewhat indifferent to get them to cozy up to you.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's not participating in her own seduction performed by you, you actually have to understand basic human interaction at that point, guys will lean into negging, compliments, flexing, social proofing, a whole host of strategies, however the employment of them, successfully, to me, relies solely upon her body language, but most guys that are at this point are at the brink of getting blown out and... Why continue to chase?

The justification behind... Fanning the coals in hopes that a flame emerges, I mean it can I guess happen that way, however this has the beginnings of oneitis to it and so you need to be justified, "Your my type, I like brunettes" for example, but your also dealing in arguably the most competitive marketplace to ever exist, you need to understand the difference between chasing and pursuing, as well as being chased and being pursued.

Women also put men through trial by rejection, I know for a fact women do this but, to me, a hole is a hole, past a certain point; if I'm "Landscaping" or just out looking for holes to fill, I'm not gonna entertain a trial, where as if I'm looking for a woman who has money, I'm a bit more open minded, I'm not just landscaping I'm looking to build.

Like if your at the club looking to build, I mean you can do that but I wouldn't
If anyone ever needs to borrow a comma, this guy's got plenty.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Successful seductions tending to follow a pattern has been my experience as well, and I imagine it's the same for the majority of players out there. But it's very important to note that it's going to be a pattern that's unique to you. Most of my gaming is online, so I try to follow a template in the early stages before the meet. This way I can gauge their responses against the history of responses that typically results in me getting laid.

indiff

Don Juan
Reaction score

I get what you mean and I feel like my style is similar to yours. I also know of other guys who finds success in direct and ‘striking while it’s hot’. It all boils down to your personality and finding the method that fits your worldview.

for e.g, when I approach IRL, I would place feelers and make minimal investment in our conversation. ANY signal that I get that shows lukewarm response means I bail instantly. Minimal investment. Same with OLD, when we match, I always wait for her to make the first move so I know that there is a level of interest on her part.

i could be more aggressive or forward but that style is not congruent to my personality.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
I get what you mean and I feel like my style is similar to yours. I also know of other guys who finds success in direct and ‘striking while it’s hot’. It all boils down to your personality and finding the method that fits your worldview.

for e.g, when I approach IRL, I would place feelers and make minimal investment in our conversation. ANY signal that I get that shows lukewarm response means I bail instantly. Minimal investment. Same with OLD, when we match, I always wait for her to make the first move so I know that there is a level of interest on her part.

i could be more aggressive or forward but that style is not congruent to my personality.

I’m the same. I think it comes down to putting respect above having sex. You want High Interest, because that’s the dynamic you’ve had before. Some girls will have sex with men they don’t fully respect, especially if the girl is over 25, cynical about alpha males, looking for a provider or just some sex until she can find someone better or just a rebound etc. So they make the guy chase more and go through more hoops to feel better about sleeping with him. With OLD i think you still should make the first move though (unless on Bumble - which ironically the app which has the least time wasters)…just like IRL, the guy usually makes the first move and that’s normal. I just use a low investment opener on OLD - which is usually more than enough if they’re interested

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fast direct and straight for the lay is the only successful method I’ve had thus far
Agreed having played both indirect and direct game in the last 10 years i would always go for the latter

Your burn out rate will usually be through the roof , but imagine the energy and time you could waste playing tic tac toe with todays women ?

They just have too many options if you aren't pressing to get that pu$$y you can practically gaurentee someone else is

Case in point here

Met a 20 y/o the other weekend her interest was through the roof for 3 days she was suggesting dates sex etc … i couldn't facilitate a second date quickly because of logistics / schedule

we had 3 days of silence

By day 7 she had completely switched slow responses , no suggestion of meeting and general disinterest

In the end i just had to next

This is an extreme example because she is so young but you get the idea of how quickly a woman can flip from hot to cold