Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"success" story and questions

Awkward

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This day is a great day of the awkwardy history!

I was in this library, looking for a place to study. Then she came in, must have been a 6-7 something. I really liked her looks. Since I had never thought I could get any person above a 3-4.

So she looked a bookshelf and I come from her side and looked at the books too.

I started to talk a little with her, mainly about the book she was looking at and what books she liked and so fourth. She seemed to like me and I leaned into her space and I could see her pupils getting larger.

At last I asked her if she would like to join me for lunch and she agreed.

GREAT ! ! ! I though, she definatly seemed attracted to me. (She asked for my name and smiled a lot. Here pupils were widened and she had an open posture.)

Well just when we were about to walk into the resturant she began talking about her boyfriend that had come along to her journey, which we talked about. I thought "BOYFRIEND! whata**** do I do now?" I couldn't pull out now, not inside the resturant. So I thought, "hey whatahell, lets try a little NLP at her and see how she responds to it. She responded good, and was comfterable with me. (I made it look like we were very alike as persons, which we were. )

I decided to get the hell out of there when I had finished my lunch. She asked me then if I would like to join a club were she was going to. I said I was busy and got the hell out of there. I WANTED TO **** HER, NOT TO BE HER FRIEND! Did I do the right thing? I'm kind of angry at her. You don't go and have lunch with a complete stranger if you have a boyfriend! Do you think she was attracted to me? Should I have given her any compliments? I said she was nice once, embedded in a sentence. She talked most of the time and I listened mostly. She just talked and talked and talked. We didn't talk to much about me. Except when I said we were alike when she told something new about herself.

This was a success never-the-less cause it was my first approach. And it turned out to be fun.

sneaker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she had a boyfriend... she wasnt interested in you... it aint hard to understand

Princess-Spock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she wanted you to join that club because she could tell you were interested and saw you as a good d!ck in a bottle prospect, not to mention an emotional tampon prospect. You did the right thing by getting out when you did.

Congrats on making a successful approach!! Go find a better girl to use your skills on!! :)

------------------
To discourage flaming, I will NEVER return to a thread once I've posted there. To well-wishers; sorry!! To all others; :p

The truth will set you free..... but first, it'll REALLY p!ss you off.

"You make a living by what you get. But you make a life by what you give." -- Winston Churchill

"It is not enough to have great qualities, we should also have the management of them." -- La Rochefoucauld

Awkward

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks princess

StuartScott:

Yeeh It would sure do, but it sounds kind of desperate to use in the first five minutes of conversation.

Loke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes ditching a couple of girls helps with the confidence. Gives you the attitude that there are more options out there. NEXT!

Loke

ESPN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Princess-Spock:
To discourage flaming, I will NEVER return to a thread once I've posted there. To well-wishers; sorry!! To all others; :p
Damn, l never get tired of laughing of this

KCFlyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awkward, I can understand your anger, but I wonder if you are taking this too seriously. I'm not suggesting that you become her emotional tampon, but you may have missed an opportunity to DJ her friends, or really see what's up with this girl.

I would have asked for her phone number and then made a decision later on whether or not to call her. She could be good for social proof, too.

In terms of looking for a gf (in the short term), I agree with saying NEXT to the girl, but I don't think you should be mad at her for eating lunch with you. If a hottie met you at the library, and asked you out for lunch, I think that most of us would go, even if we had a gf.

Awkward

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I do see my misstake. I'm a bit too serious, but you have to go to the extreme before you actually can learn something new. That's the way it is.

I bumped into her yesterday and got her number. As you said, she may have girlfriends

Thanks for the answer man.