Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Success Stories

Artifice

Reaction score
I just joined this group after reading the Rational Male...and I wanted to tell
some stories about how well this mindset works. A little background...I never had great game but was always decent enough looking to get into LTRs mostly with 7s or so. I read The Game years back and tried some of it out at bars...it worked well. But Tomassi has so much more to offer. Using the mindset he develops along with some D’angelo tips...I am batting 1000 on bumble dates over the past month. I have seriously yet to get denied a second date, and have closed 4 this past week. Last summer before reading the book I was 50/50.

So what changed? Really I narrow it down to two things. 1.). Being more assertive. I set up what we do on the dates, I set the frame, and I lead the girls upstairs when it gets there. I used to ask girls their opinions or thoughts. Now I just suggest what I want with some conviction and it almost always works. Yes, women appreciate masculinity and assertiveness. Don’t be a ***** and ask what she wants...what she really wants is for you to be sure about what you want and bring her along for the ride. 2.) Just be a smart ass. Never let her know for sure how much you like her, but play the cat and mouse game better than her. Establish the “I’m ****ing with you” vibe early in the date and don’t talk about the typical boring ****. Instead try to get her to feel more interesting and complex emotions. I don’t run any routines, I just make smart ass remarks and act playfully arrogant. And because I have a number of plates spinning l, I don’t really give a **** about any one date. And as usual, not giving a **** gives you a confidence that is pretty attractive.

At any rate I wanted to post about my success with first dates since reading Tomassi. I’ll get back with some approaches in the coming weeks.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.). Being more assertive. I set up what we do on the dates, I set the frame, and I lead the girls upstairs when it gets there. I used to ask girls their opinions or thoughts. Now I just suggest what I want with some conviction and it almost always works. Yes, women appreciate masculinity and assertiveness. Don’t be a ***** and ask what she wants...what she really wants is for you to be sure about what you want and bring her along for the ride. 2.) Just be a smart ass. Never let her know for sure how much you like her, but play the cat and mouse game better than her. Establish the “I’m ****ing with you” vibe early in the date and don’t talk about the typical boring ****. Instead try to get her to feel more interesting and complex emotions. I don’t run any routines, I just make smart ass remarks and act playfully arrogant. And because I have a number of plates spinning l, I don’t really give a **** about any one date. And as usual, not giving a **** gives you a confidence that is pretty attractive.
This is gold. This post needs more attention. This is truly the way.