"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Success Stories

Artifice

New Member
Joined
May 11, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
3
Age
44
I just joined this group after reading the Rational Male...and I wanted to tell
some stories about how well this mindset works. A little background...I never had great game but was always decent enough looking to get into LTRs mostly with 7s or so. I read The Game years back and tried some of it out at bars...it worked well. But Tomassi has so much more to offer. Using the mindset he develops along with some D’angelo tips...I am batting 1000 on bumble dates over the past month. I have seriously yet to get denied a second date, and have closed 4 this past week. Last summer before reading the book I was 50/50.

So what changed? Really I narrow it down to two things. 1.). Being more assertive. I set up what we do on the dates, I set the frame, and I lead the girls upstairs when it gets there. I used to ask girls their opinions or thoughts. Now I just suggest what I want with some conviction and it almost always works. Yes, women appreciate masculinity and assertiveness. Don’t be a ***** and ask what she wants...what she really wants is for you to be sure about what you want and bring her along for the ride. 2.) Just be a smart ass. Never let her know for sure how much you like her, but play the cat and mouse game better than her. Establish the “I’m ****ing with you” vibe early in the date and don’t talk about the typical boring ****. Instead try to get her to feel more interesting and complex emotions. I don’t run any routines, I just make smart ass remarks and act playfully arrogant. And because I have a number of plates spinning l, I don’t really give a **** about any one date. And as usual, not giving a **** gives you a confidence that is pretty attractive.

At any rate I wanted to post about my success with first dates since reading Tomassi. I’ll get back with some approaches in the coming weeks.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
1.). Being more assertive. I set up what we do on the dates, I set the frame, and I lead the girls upstairs when it gets there. I used to ask girls their opinions or thoughts. Now I just suggest what I want with some conviction and it almost always works. Yes, women appreciate masculinity and assertiveness. Don’t be a ***** and ask what she wants...what she really wants is for you to be sure about what you want and bring her along for the ride. 2.) Just be a smart ass. Never let her know for sure how much you like her, but play the cat and mouse game better than her. Establish the “I’m ****ing with you” vibe early in the date and don’t talk about the typical boring ****. Instead try to get her to feel more interesting and complex emotions. I don’t run any routines, I just make smart ass remarks and act playfully arrogant. And because I have a number of plates spinning l, I don’t really give a **** about any one date. And as usual, not giving a **** gives you a confidence that is pretty attractive.
This is gold. This post needs more attention. This is truly the way.
 
Top