Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Success last night! Fat tuesday - [PICS]

Mystify

Reaction score
Heya guys,

last night I really applied some forward thinking from what I've read on the site. Like I have said in a previous thread, I'm not at all afraid of approaching girls, I just have a difficult time getting past the Hi and onto conversation. Closing and getting the girl interested is fairly easy for me after that initial awkwardness... That I'm working on!

Anyways, thought I'd share a pic - I got both of these girls numbers and also a nice flash. I also got another girls number so a total of three. It's not work safe, so don't click it if you can't have breasts on your screen.

[nws] http://www.godsofdebauchery.com/chry/tittiesx2.jpg

Also, you can see I'm not the most attractive guy, but it doesn't really matter :D

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice bro..lol..

Was that a bar? share with us how the convo got to the boobies out stage.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuperGigaloDJ
Welcome to the boards.

The girl on the right is a little chunky (Perfect for Fat Tuesday!). Stay away from her if she's hungry or you may never see a Fat Tuesday again!! :eek:

The girl on the left kinda has a belly.

As you use the info on this site you will get hotter girls.

Good Luck.
Dude, shutup. For real. Your detraction shows your insecurity.

Mystify, great job dude! Know that you're ahead of like 90% of the people that frequent this community. Major props! Wish I coulda made it out to New Orleans as I live in Baton Rouge, but I didn't have a ride. Looks like you made up for me not being there lol! :D

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the boards.

The girl on the right is a little chunky (Perfect for Fat Tuesday!). Stay away from her if she's hungry or you may never see a Fat Tuesday again!! :eek:

Good Luck.
Crap, Duke beat me to it, Knock it off, you queen. The chick on the left is hot as hell. Let me guess, you like scrawny chicks?

sinned

Don Juan
Reaction score
GRATS and I swear i know those tits on the left from some where....

sinned

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Avatar
Welcome to the boards.

The girl on the right is a little chunky (Perfect for Fat Tuesday!). Stay away from her if she's hungry or you may never see a Fat Tuesday again!!

Good Luck..

Is this the kind of mentality one needs to really be a DJ. Im lost I would get totaly wound up over the one on the left.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sinned
Is this the kind of mentality one needs to really be a DJ. Im lost I would get totaly wound up over the one on the left.
:confused: That's what I thought. The one on the left is attractive definitely.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl on the left is a definite tap, the one on the right,...'eh,..she probably gives a good hummer.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha.. didn't realize Mardi Gras was such a big deal all the way out in Duckland. Thought for a moment there was another Louisianian on the board... good picture.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the boards.

Good Luck.
I wonder what women think of you, while we're at this, why don't you post a picture of yourself in a women's forum and see what kind of honest responses you get.

Dunno about those broads flashing their b00bs... seems like they were drunk and were in a party mood so dunno about the genuine number giving...