“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Succesful Pickup Line

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Walk up to a girl and say you have 2 girlfreinds your books and your ______ I use basketball...Anyway then continue do you wanna be my third. Most of them will smile for you! Then you quickly change the subject to anything. If you're outside for example you could use the weather. I've done it ten times and 9/10 it has worked. I have no clue why, but it has worked for me. Dont forget why the hell you came over there for though...What pickup lines seem to work for you?I know mine is corny, but it seems to work for me!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Maybe its the fact that the girls you say it to are...ugly/dumb/ ugly and dumb and desperate...If youre just joking when you say it to them thats one thing, BUT if your serious....GET SOME ORIGINALIY! Learn how to actually talk and not be a fag who has to memorize lines...theres my 2¢.
 

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I'm just joking man dang!
If I want to talk to a fine girl I spike up a real good conversation with her. Then I tell her I would like to finish it, but I dont have her number. If she gives it then cool and if not hey her loss! I did it today and this cute chick just smiled and gave me her #!
 

BWSL2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
356
Reaction score
0
Location
I don't know where I'm coming from
I've said this many times, not just to girls. I say it because it's true-My girlfriends are my car (Lucy,) my guitar (Cherry,) and my books (they're all pretty much one night stands-I put them aside when I get what I want out of them, so there's no real need for a name.)
 

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
LOL
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top