Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Succesful Pickup Line

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk up to a girl and say you have 2 girlfreinds your books and your ______ I use basketball...Anyway then continue do you wanna be my third. Most of them will smile for you! Then you quickly change the subject to anything. If you're outside for example you could use the weather. I've done it ten times and 9/10 it has worked. I have no clue why, but it has worked for me. Dont forget why the hell you came over there for though...What pickup lines seem to work for you?I know mine is corny, but it seems to work for me!

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe its the fact that the girls you say it to are...ugly/dumb/ ugly and dumb and desperate...If youre just joking when you say it to them thats one thing, BUT if your serious....GET SOME ORIGINALIY! Learn how to actually talk and not be a fag who has to memorize lines...theres my 2¢.

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just joking man dang!
If I want to talk to a fine girl I spike up a real good conversation with her. Then I tell her I would like to finish it, but I dont have her number. If she gives it then cool and if not hey her loss! I did it today and this cute chick just smiled and gave me her #!

BWSL2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said this many times, not just to girls. I say it because it's true-My girlfriends are my car (Lucy,) my guitar (Cherry,) and my books (they're all pretty much one night stands-I put them aside when I get what I want out of them, so there's no real need for a name.)

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL