"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Subway pickups?

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2003
Messages
1,386
Reaction score
17
Location
Here
I make it a point to approach women wherever i am, and that includes trains and buses. I've pulled off some really great approaches there because there's always a way you can start up a conversation by mentioning something about the surroundings, or asking how far a stop is, etc.

This is especially easy if you're standing next to a group of girls, or girls/guys. This way you can listen in for a bit and once you know what you need, just jump in with some C&F. If done right, they won't mind you barging in and will want to get to know you!

One thing to watch out though is stops and the crowds they bring. Keep in mind that your target may have to get off at any time, or that you can get easily separated by crowds of people that enter at stops. I've had a few really promising pickups fvcked up that way! One way to avoid this is to find out how far she's got to go early on, and to keep your eyes open for people who may separate you.
 

manicmaximum

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
whenever i'm on the subway/bus/whatever transit, you can tell everyone is SO bored and waiting for some kind of stimuli to entertain them

so what i'll usually do is try to at least get close to an HB or a group of girls. if it's one of those bus rides where it's just quiet and you can hear a pin drop, i'll EC her and say something along the lines of "dont you hate how boring these subway/bus rides are?" this usually works best for me after we've made a few of those awkward eye contact glances.

doesnt work all the time, some ppl will just actually be tired or whatever. but still, it's a good set up for a convo to introduce yourself and exchange names in the least.


</post resurrection>
 

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Wow, i was about to post a similar post. How do you increase approach success with subway regulars? There's a cute chick that gets on at the same stop as I when I commute to work. Yesterday I wanted to sit next to her on the subway but some old fart beat me to it. Btw, I don't care if I look desperate, subway is the most boring part of my day. I have ECed her and smiled at her previously at the T stop.
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
Originally posted by One on One
I was wondering if anyone had any experience with doing subway pickups. I've done one before and it went well, but I didn't number close. I was bored today so I went riding around the subway and it seems like a goldmine. There are always tons of hot, young, professional chicks waiting for trains and they are usually alone. Anybody have any experience or any suggestions for good lines?
I get a lot of IOIs on the subway, everyday, but it's hard to guage, as women are wary enough in the city, much less the subway.

I think it's a classic case of really making sure there is interest there, I have struck up conversations with women who obviously couldn't keep their eyes off of me, but never number closed. I recall a couple of times women opening me up on the subway, so it can be done I'm sure, but it's not a daily occurance or anything.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top