Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Submit your stalker stories

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many of us have been stalked by women. I am putting together a book of stalker stories. I am looking for your stalker stories

Just include how you met your stalker. How the relationship progressed and the different ways that your stalker pursued you.

I an giving a byline in the book as compensation. E-mail me here Paradox1123@yahoo.com

Reach

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't had stalkers as such. I've had people who blatantly go to the places they think I'll be.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? I always saw guys being 'accused' of stalking and with women..it's not really talked about. Do you have an experience to share, paradox?

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once there was this chap, very high up in law enforcement.

He got wind that the government was tipping off paramilitaries to bump off lawyers who defended terrorists.

So the government implemented a 'dirty tricks' campaign to discredit him.

He lost his job and now sells security rollerblinds on the telly with his dog.

English/Irish joke.

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey

Do Ex GF's count?

I'm sure they wouldn't count as stalkers would they?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do Ex GF's count?
If she was harassing you after the two of you broke up, showing up unexpectedly, finding out where you live, coming to your workplace, that counts as stalking.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: hey

Originally posted by Rollo
Do Ex GF's count?

Of course they count. Some of the worst stalkers are ex's who desperately want you back. What lengths did they go thru to try to get you back?

Stalkers usually show negative behavior i.e. (constant calling, threats, physical violence, leaving notes, knocking at your door at odd hours, damaging your property...ect)

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DAMN..

I just typed some chef type stuff of food for thought! And I lost ot when some dilly chicken came by the desk asking questions.

Ok. Let's try this again.

Stalking. Let's see. I was at one time thought I was being stalked by someone I used know & love. I knew/know she's been breaking into my apartment. But nothing was missing. Just stuff rearranged. I used to get mad and upset. When I started roll ladies into the palace, I could tell she would be upset because I had this Giant possible Tarantula. The chicken and i would leave to go out. I come back to the crib..joker would be all bent up. LOL. Nuts.Then so called friends would call and tell me "how much she was in love with me.." I even called 5-O, but the cops didn't care. two words. No Proof. I even bought a little cheap ass video setup. No go. It didn't work. I was at witts end. Tried finding her. Nope. Other crazy stuff was happening..I did something I had not done in a longtime.

I let it go. That's all I LET IT GO. I DID/DOING NOTHING. She had never taken anything. I don't have proof. The moment I stopped caring things really started looking up. I quit smoking and bought a pair of running shoes. I work with some of the most intelligent people under the Gov't. I've gotten numbers left and right. And at times I've even thrown some away because she wasn't a good fit, FOR ME. The site has helped me gain perspective. I can now share hope instead of seeking it.

But as far as being stalked in hind site. I wasn't. I think I was just being asked by someone to chase them and make them feel wanted. In the end, I never get what I want. Only a fanatic does something over and over while losing site of the main goal. The main goal isn't to star in a Drama, but to produce with a lucky lady out here to create the Story of US. I pump gas in my ride, I don't gas women.

Regret sux. I lived with it for years. Brighter day is finally here and my vision is clear. So let her call and hang up. Have these stooges call on Sat night to ask where I'm going. Fine. She can't stop progress. Truth crushed to earth will rise. Anybody wants some...come and get it.

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one chick figured out my school schedule from my web journal. I post about my day and stuff and seriously, she started commenting on there and that was ok, but then she started appearing like near my locker and shiat and like knowing what I fukin looked like and shiat when I've never posted a picture. It was goddamned scary, so I started a new journal and "lived another life" through my old journal lying about my day and stuff like that. Threw that fuggin stalker off like a bull on crack. Then my final post on my site was "I've been lying to you all along. I hope you stalkers got some exercise running around and sweating. Thank you for your time."

Never saw her again. I felt so damn proud.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova's stalker

Desdinova,

I just got your stalker story in my e-mail. Wow.

That girl was crazy (literally) about you.

I hereby promote you to True Master Don Juan

Kerensky,

Good story. You really tricked her. She thought that she was being sneaky but you were sneakier.