Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

submissive gf

Dover

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all,

My girlfriend is really submissive in bed. She loves it when i spank her, tie her up, bite her, **** her hard and generally be very rough with her. I definitely enjoy this too, but Ive got one major problem. She likes it when Im really rough, but I usually wind up leaving bruises. She tells me she doesnt mind, and that it actually turns her on a bit, but I am definitely not comfortable with my girlfriend having various bruises all over her body. The last thing I need is for her friends to think I beat her. So basically my question, what ideas do you guys have how we can keep this really rough sex going but not leave any bruises. Aside from the obvious, dont spank/bite her so hard, what suggestions do you have? Any other activities you can think of?

Also, if any of you have ever been in a relationship like this, I'd like to hear your experiences.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow dude,

wow thats all i can lol.

u da man!

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bruises on where exactly? if you bite her really hard, there won't be any bruises. unless you keep biting at the same spot. usually it'll just leave red marks and fade away after a day. my girlfriend used to bite me really hard on the forearm when i fvck her. that used to leave bruises but it was cause she kept biting at the same spot.

reckon you can be rough without leaving bruises on her mate. try eating her out in a really rough fashion. no teeth though. just be wild with your tongue.

my girlfriend's pretty wild too so i know what you mean... but in this case i think fvcking her hard would suffice. you could scratch her back when you're doing it doggy style. but not until it bleeds man.

all the best.

sifer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Warboss Alex said:
mine likes bruises. ;)
Careful that when you break up, she doesn't say you abused her.

My ex tried that, luckily noone believed her because I'm not that kind of person (trust me, I'm the last person in history of man you'd go to for violence against women).

She liked it rough too, actually loved it, but it's a double-edged sword, when women want to lie and hurt you, she'll say you beat her.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just leave the bruises in places her friends can't see unless she goes out of her way to show them. I've fvcked girls who like it rough, and generally the only marks would be on their ass or inner thighs

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would suggest that you stick to spanking her with your hand only, on the buttocks. You could probably clamp her nipples without leaving anything too obvious, since the skin there is darker. As for the biting, any hard biting is liable to leave a bruise.

Ensure your restraints are user friendly, eg padded. Also you could hot wax her, or maybe show that you really care, by investing in a quality electric cattle prod.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElChoclo said:
I would suggest that you stick to spanking her with your hand only, on the buttocks. You could probably clamp her nipples without leaving anything too obvious, since the skin there is darker. As for the biting, any hard biting is liable to leave a bruise.

Ensure your restraints are user friendly, eg padded. Also you could hot wax her, or maybe show that you really care, by investing in a quality electric cattle prod.

That's some serious sh*t right there.

Reaction score
Your hor-friend is a Giga-hor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are no limiits for such!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some fool is going to marry this hor one day - most probable a Sosuave DJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!