"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

suave speaks

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Vancouver
Hello, can we please have a new section? Moderators, I'm serious about this. There is a saying, "In the beginning, environment is more powerful than will-power." Each time I log in here, I see the same depressing sh*t. Everyone is whining about this and that and their lack of success. This type of complaining breeds more; insecurity is infectious. Look, for instance at some recent post titles:


"My Phone Skills are Terrible"

"how badly did i f* up this time"

"Worst day in my life....so far"

"i know this is AFCish"

i don't mean any disrespect to the above posters, for God knows I have, and most likely will use this place to air grievances. But can we at least section off an area that is for complaining and feeling sorry for ourselves, and leave this area as a place to really get down to business and create some genuine changes in ourselves.

k-later
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
Speaking of putting threads in the right place, have you heard of Suggestions and Feedback?

A Successes forum wouldn't work anyways. To my understanding, it has been tried before and failed. I don't know why, but I predict if it was used again, it would fail because you would see threads such as:

I talked to a girl!!!!
She smiled at me!!!!

Now, are those successes? What is a success? It's all subjective. Are we really here? Do we live in the Matrix?....but I digress.

It isn't that difficult to wade through the "garbage" (which you included my post about phone skills, which can be found at http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32636 , only $0.10 for the first 20 minutes of reading!!) and find what you want to read. This thread is rather depressing in itself. Practice what you preach.
 

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2003
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
Yeah I was thinking the same thing, there's an aweful lot of self-pity here.
 

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
5,135
Reaction score
82
Location
Beyond your peripheral vision
you guys got the wrong idea. some people really just need advice, even if they already know whats up, it helps to have others weigh in and give you insight. if life is wonderful, why are you even in the house on the net, right?
 
Top