Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Styles-Outfits

R

rugby_rugger

Originally posted by DJ Fedorov:
My favorites that I own are:
White Versace T-Shirt w/ Blue Letters
White Versace Jeans
VERSACE!!!! Where did you get those, I would really like to wear some but I don't know where to buy it.

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first of all... this is like a 3 month bump

Next, my light blue short sleeve collared shirt from express
Super Light khakis from express
K Swiss Classic Nido's (tongue twisters) Gum and Navy
adidas socks
and my joe boxer undershirt

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tight Jeans with a hole below the knee (from biking) and a hole in the kneepit and another hole on the right knee which is smaller. with a grommetted belt and a shirt that is too small for me (It's just like that) it shows my belt and my waistline and the sleeves go almost up to my shoulder. BTW it's a black shirt. Then the next day i'll wear semi tight thin DC jeans with the same belt and a plain black non zippered sweatshirt, and i'll let the belt show. Sometimes i wear my semi baggy silver ****ies with my grey button up ****ies shirt. Sometimes i wear the tight jeans with this 3/4 sleeve white with black sleeves and collar shirt with a skull and crossbones inside of a spade in it. One time i wore that with my navy blue jacket unzipped showing the skull and crossbones with the tight pants and the grommetted belt and i got some pretty good looks with that. I also have various pairs Semi baggy jeans and shorts. With the black shorts i wear white socks that are almost knee high and a white shirt.I also have white sweatshirts that i wear sometimes.

Most of my clothing has to do with BMX (My hobby and love)

Shoes, i have one pair of shoes, they are Duffs Condors full high quality leather in black and they are very wide at the top area with white laces. the tongue is short too so that's nice. They currently have duct tape on the right one because i have a big hole in there. I plan on getting another pair of those and another pair of some other shoes. (I just started wearing these Lakai's that i had)

Hair, i just let it do it's own thing. I spike it sometimes.
It's mostly short or when it gets sort of long it gets poofy.

Last edited:

sublime

Don Juan
Reaction score
2 outfits. mind u i'm down in south florida so i dont wear pants (except in like december and january)

#1-
dark blue w/ white horizontal stripes Nautica polo
black wifebeater
blue perry ellis carpenter jean shorts
white kswiss

black playboy polo (black polo shirt with the lil bunny head on it)
white polo cargo shorts
black/gray wifebeater
black rainbow flipflops (these things are frickin sweet)

chronus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Boono11
My favorite outfit is my awsome black suit. i wear it with a black Rayon dress shirt and a sliver and black tie. I also have some semi-shiny black shoes. When i wear this i look like 20X better that normal. i love it.
leave it to you, huh b?

anyways, i greatly prefer just a baggy t-shirt with baggy cargo pants and a brown belt. how guys can wear pants halfway down their legs is beyond me, but not so much as how those pants stay on. what kind of "fashion" is that?

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chronus
how guys can wear pants halfway down their legs is beyond me, but not so much as how those pants stay on. what kind of "fashion" is that?
Ha, that's how I used to dres before I found this site (arrgh following trends pisses me off) It's actually quite simple as long as you have a belt and know how to do like a hula walk

Youko Kurama

Reaction score
Shirt - Big white tee, Akademiks, or Ecko
Pants - Fubu, South Pole, Sean John
Shoes - Gucci uptowns, white fubus, burberry timberlands

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chronus
what kind of "fashion" is that?
Same kinda fashion of people who wear TIGHT ass pants so that you can see their nutsack.

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
Same kinda fashion of people who wear TIGHT ass pants so that you can see their nutsack.
Well **** man maybe i should wear baggy pants that get caught in my chain while i'm riding. they also work great for everything i mean come on it's all about not being able to keep your pants up without a belt. come on man wear some baggy pants with me COME ON MAN LET'S ****ING WEAR SOME BAGGY ASS PANTS.

My apolagies again i only have one pair of tight pants. The other pair is sort of tight. i'm just really ****ing pissed today man. lol.

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bodybuildin
adidas tracksuit pants (old style cotton)
AST Sports Science physique shirt/house of pain ironwear
diesel shoes
hey man your the only other guy i know that knows of AST. are you on MAX-OT too?

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My favorite clothing I have

Shirt: Blue Rocawear T-Shirt with the logo in red
Pants: Black denim
Shoes: And 1 KG Lows Black/Black/Red

I'm very much into urban wear. I see nothing wrong with it as long as there is still style.