Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Styles-Outfits

Reaction score
Post your favorite outfit(s).
Feel free to do more then one. All of us have something we think we look really good in. What are your guys?

Mine:Ecko Polo, navy blue with 2 stripes running across chest. One white and one red.

Pants:Ecko Carpenter Khaki pants.

Shoes:Either my black sneakers. Or Ecko D-Locks. (prefer my black sneakers more)

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ecko? c'mon dude.

You wear ecko becuase other people wear it. and you know it.

I go to school naked.

Reaction score
In a way that is true. But I am going winter shopping in 2 days and have saved a nice amount of money
. I am ready to hang my Ecko stuff up. Just doesn't feel good to me anymore.

Boono11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My favorite outfit is my awsome black suit. i wear it with a black Rayon dress shirt and a sliver and black tie. I also have some semi-shiny black shoes. When i wear this i look like 20X better that normal. i love it.

------------------
"Courage is being scared to death--and saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne

"One of the most important things in life is showing up."
Keanau Reeves, Hardball

E-mail:Boono11@aol.com
Aim:Boono11

Alo G

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fav clothes - Ecko
Fav Shoes - Converse, Adidas

I like baggy Ecko shirt, blue jean or khaki baggy pants, black converse with white stitches (got many compliments by girls on these). Converse's go WELL with khakis.

If not ecko, BIG WHITE T's(never underestimate the power of them), mecca, foot locker fleeces with joggin pants to go with them.
Thats my wardrobe. peacE

------------------
DOWNLOAD THE SONG TITLED, "I'm winning" by Santana! Great inspirational song!

AIM:RiCaN RhYMeR
MSN:alrican@hotmail.com

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeans or Khakis, plain T-shirt (white or black usually), white sneakers.

A nice casual look
I'd wear tighter Tshirts, but i cant get my arms to look big without flexing. I've been workin my tri's alot recently wiht little improvement. Also, My torso is sculped pretty well (abs and pecs), but not bulging, so its hard to get them to show throuhg clothing unless its almost skin tight. But if its skin tight, ill look skinny overall, coz though my muscles are toned, they're not bulging. guess i gotta workout more.

I gotta get a new pair of shoes, my white Oakley-slip ons (that looked way nice) are gettin kinda scuffed up... Prolly gonna go for a pair of them Adidas classic-lookin ones. Clean pair of shoes look nice, but a b!tch to keep clean
Maybe a pair of boots? Iunno...

Im also plannin on getting a nice analog-bracelet style watch.

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
White long sleeved shirt with a solid navy polo buttonup shirt over it, khakis and navy/white airwalk skate shoes. Backwards hat usually also. I like the look, incredibly comfy

------------------
DJOD
-----------------------
AIM: JE210C
MSN: gils210@yahoo.com

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When chilling with my friends: Baggy jeans or khakis(mispelled it), white T-shirt, or ones with crazy stuff on it, like "blow me" sign on the back. Also a simple sport jacket and sneakers.
When going to work or a date, leather jacket, nice fitting jeans, white T-shirt,and some boots.
Chicks seem to dig my leather look a lot more, but since i'm more comfortable in my sports cloths i try to alternate between them and its working out pretty well.

DJ Fedorov

Don Juan
Reaction score
My favorites that I own are:
White Versace T-Shirt w/ Blue Letters
White Versace Jeans
Blue & White AND 1 Shoes

Cream colored Perry Ellis Fleece
Cream colored Versace Jeans
White Tommy Hilfiger Shoes

Green/Blue Rayon Kenneth Cole Shirt (changes colors in the light, really sweet)
White Guess Jeans
Matching Blue Jordans

...and soon I want to get a nice Sean John velor suit, being from Detroit I'm more into the whole urban/hip-hop thing more than the whole preppy style, but whatever works for you is cool

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeans = light blue Enyce jeans with dark lines on them (faded) with red stiching

Shirt = white blank T under

Sweater = Red Enyce sweater

Shoes = Red and white Jordans

enuff said...

ChevyLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got this tight-a$$ light blue shirt (VesteLatino) that has some spandex in it(6%) so it shows off my bod pretty good, then tearaways with the big 34 written on the back of one leg, with dark brown sandals, and white socks. Some chicks say "Why do you wear white socks with sandals? Jesus never wore white socks with sandals" And I think to myself WTF DOES THAT MEAN???? Does that really apply to fashion TODAY?? It looks GOOD, thats why I wear it biatch! ...Just get a really evil look on my face as I glare at them and say "I don't care what you think". I have gotten lots of compliments on the shirt and one of my ex-chick friends practically used to beg me to wear it.

[This message has been edited by ChevyLover (edited 11-15-2002).]

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ChevyLover:
...dark brown sandals, and white socks. Some chicks say "Why do you wear white socks with sandals? Jesus never wore white socks with sandals"..
My god, where the heck do you live?! I wanna stay away from those girls...

Anyways, I usually go with blue jeans, (loose, but not dragging on the ground) plain white shoes, and either a polo shirt (untucked and unbuttoned, normal collar), a T-shirt and hooded sweatshirt, or a T-shirt and grey fleece. Simple, and effective. I'm looking around for new styles though...

bodybuildin

Don Juan
Reaction score
adidas tracksuit pants (old style cotton)
AST Sports Science physique shirt/house of pain ironwear
diesel shoes

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is what I'm wearin to formal:

-Black deer skin shoes [god their so comfy]
-Black dress sox
-Tope tripple pleat 40's style pants
-Black Belt-Blue [black inlayed] microfiber button up
-Italian silk tie, with tope black and blue to tie the outfit together
-Black tight cut 40'' sportcoat

It's, so guido. Ah well, good livin guys.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tommy jeans- i luv those things, theyve lasted for 3 years and theyre sooo comfortable.

Red/Blue button up shirt- Damn i make that shyt look good

Red/Blue presto gym- What can i say bout these? Not a damn thing, tooo fly for you.

Hat/Doo rag- Needless to say that i look good with these also!
They enhance my look.

------------------
You are a bytch, dont fuk wit me

AIM- oakraiderz2
email-cwoodson6@hotmail.com

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the top to the bottom this is my prep look for when I'm doing white girl PUs. I wear one of my abercrombie shirts and I wear my lee dungarees those are the only jeans I'll wear. I then will have some addias classics on.

When I'm doing black girl PUs I will wear my ghetto fab clothes. I will put on a ecko shirt with some lee dungrees with some tan boots and I always wear black socks.

------------------
-Roman W

Varnon

Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to know how to dress?

First it must be clean and neat whatever it is.

Second it must be fairly unique. Have at least one thing that will make the ladies want to ask questions about it.

Third it must not be a standard thing for you. In other words keep variety.

Fourth, possibly most important, it must make you feel like you look good. If you don't like it, then **** it.

Thats it, if it fits those criteria then go for it.

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mostly white t-shirt with red and blue lettering that says PONY across the chest (the shirt is tight on me)
Blue jeans, fairly dark denim.
Brown leather ankle AE boots.
and... the icing on the cake, my black leather jacket.
I love the way it looks on me.

------------------
Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'.

Its a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear anything that has simple yet, unique eye catching design shirts like lets say for instance Phat Farm, of course once you have alot of different companies clothing the Phat fam should and will be eye catching. You can also find more of these on Tommy, some Ecko, Polo, Chaps, and I like the Structure or Guess button up plain white shirts. For pants I wear jeans that actually are 2 inches longer then my legs so they hang down a bit which represents sort of a comfortable look, the brands I wear are loose fit Levi's, Khaki's from Guess, Ecko, Mecca, Tommy, and few others.
For shoes, since I'm a shoe lover also ways go for the best looking and price is valued to me (since I am a Shoe lover!) I buy the 6" classics from Timberland, some gucci Air forces, Gucci tim's, lugs, Havana joe, Adidas shell tops, b-boots, Phat farm classics, Pony, and I also skate so i wear Osiris, Etnies, DC's, DVS shoes, Emerica's.

Belt- Ecko with the original rhino for the buckle looks really good, Atticus, Volcom
Watch- Seico
thats pretty much how i dress