"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Style Consultant and Beard Stubble Questions

halfguard

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2019
Messages
43
Reaction score
10
Age
54
Location
NY
Two non-related questions:

Anyone ever use a style consultant? Whether in person or over skype? Anyone know anyone who has? What is the feedback if any?

I am 47. Growing the 10 day stubble for the first time. Light stubble looks dirty on me, going for medium to heavy. Hoping for touches of gray. Still have dark head of hair and I am generally a hairy bastard. Speaking to people, reading articles, watching videos, looking at "studies" - it's about 50/50 if 40+ guys should have stubble. Some say makes them look old, some say makes them look younger. I am fully aware each person is different. Each face is different. Each style is different, it only matters what I think, etc etc. Just curious to get your experiences or thoughts on this?

I am inclined to give the stubble a shot. I have a relatively big face, big neck, large cheeks, so this could either compliment it by taking some of the focus off of that or make it even more pronounced.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I think facial hair is fine but I hate having a beard and having to keep it neatly trimmed because of my part time job. I shave everyday because my hair grows so fast. Also, beard would make me look older. You want to look younger. Granted you're near 50 so you might want to look more mature for your age bracket.
 
Top