Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Style Consultant and Beard Stubble Questions

halfguard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Two non-related questions:

Anyone ever use a style consultant? Whether in person or over skype? Anyone know anyone who has? What is the feedback if any?

I am 47. Growing the 10 day stubble for the first time. Light stubble looks dirty on me, going for medium to heavy. Hoping for touches of gray. Still have dark head of hair and I am generally a hairy bastard. Speaking to people, reading articles, watching videos, looking at "studies" - it's about 50/50 if 40+ guys should have stubble. Some say makes them look old, some say makes them look younger. I am fully aware each person is different. Each face is different. Each style is different, it only matters what I think, etc etc. Just curious to get your experiences or thoughts on this?

I am inclined to give the stubble a shot. I have a relatively big face, big neck, large cheeks, so this could either compliment it by taking some of the focus off of that or make it even more pronounced.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I think facial hair is fine but I hate having a beard and having to keep it neatly trimmed because of my part time job. I shave everyday because my hair grows so fast. Also, beard would make me look older. You want to look younger. Granted you're near 50 so you might want to look more mature for your age bracket.