Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Style and Appearance Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah.... Don't you ever let the word monkey slip out of your fool mouth again, especially when talking about me or people like me. :mad:

CaptianMorgan

Don Juan
Reaction score
are any of those people u menitioned in high school?
and instead of monkey how do u like the sound of jungle baby.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CaptianMorgan
are any of those people u menitioned in high school?
and instead of monkey how do u like the sound of jungle baby.
Does it matter if they're in high school? I didn't see you say that they had to be so don't trying switch things up to fit your favor. What the hell is a jungle baby? Another racist connotation??

CaptianMorgan

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol im not racsist. i just hate people that try to act all hard and grab there balls and r so loud in the hallways. they piss me off cuz there fake, rude, and stupid. For example himalya playa says dont let that slip out of ur mouth again. HE ISNT GOING TO DO ANYTHING!!! he cant do anything. that is fake.

W

white_is_right

well i too morgan think that the jungle baby banana eating filth should stop acting like they are the new damn majority and keep their dumb remarks to themseves and i just might do the same

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by white_is_right
well i too morgan think that the jungle baby banana eating filth should stop acting like they are the new damn majority and keep their dumb remarks to themseves and i just might do the same

Hey white_is_right a jungle baby banana eating piece of filth is gonna get you banned.

Now maybe you will see that being racsist gets nowhere.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DUHUHUHUH KIL COONZ THRO MONKEE A BANDANA HAHHRURHUHUHU

Morons.

In terms of style and clothing, redstar, you should add that there are many styles, but make sure to look good in whatever style you choose to wear. I wear all sorts of different crap but I look good in it.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol im not racsist. i just hate people that try to act all hard and grab there balls and r so loud in the hallways. they piss me off cuz there fake, rude, and stupid. For example himalya playa says dont let that slip out of ur mouth again. HE ISNT GOING TO DO ANYTHING!!! he cant do anything. that is fake.

Calling people monkey isnt racist to you?? This looks like an inane attempt to justify your previous post. The way you talk about it, you're indicating that all black people that dress like that act like that and have the same level of intelligance. That's a pretty ignorant way of thinking. What about little preppy kids who think they own the world that are snotty and rude? Talk about them and say something racist about them. I bet you would because you're probably one of them. You seem kinda hypocritical. I dont think you would talk to someone the way you are in the real world, therefore, you yourself are also acting all hard.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Ashlee-- Was the "white_is_right" post coming from the same place as Captain Morgan's?? Just curious.

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never heard anything dumber in my life..... I'm not racist but I call people monkeys and say they are filth and.... should I go on with examples of your biggotry? Don't let the name fool you... I'm no dummy... in fact I'm probably smarter than you could ever dream to be. So don't go acting like I'm fake because not once did anyone say they were gonna kick your a-ss, but if you were in PERSON and talking to me... I guarantee that all 185 pounds of me would tear you a new *******... Have a nice day... biggot.

CaptianMorgan

Don Juan
Reaction score
look man i will hate a white person just as much as a black person who dresses and acts all hard. I condider those white, chinese or any other races u can think of monkeys as well if they act like that. AND WHEN DID I SAY I THINK ALL BLACK PEOPLE HAVE THE SAME LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE!!. no need to make up stuff. And i donk know who white is right is. if i wanted to say something i wouldnt change my name to cover my enemys. the last thing im afraid of is a bunch of dumb tree hoppers.

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hemilaya_Playa
I've never heard anything dumber in my life..... I'm not racist but I call people monkeys and say they are filth and.... should I go on with examples of your biggotry? Don't let the name fool you... I'm no dummy... in fact I'm probably smarter than you could ever dream to be. So don't go acting like I'm fake because not once did anyone say they were gonna kick your a-ss, but if you were in PERSON and talking to me... I guarantee that all 185 pounds of me would tear you a new *******... Have a nice day... biggot.
LOL@ this wack ass kid...who the fu*k are u tryin to act all big here? u have 37 posts kid, i never heard of you, and u have yet to make any good posts to this site, so according to me and any other DJ whose been here for a while, your nothing so stfu...

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well please explain why you call them all monkeys. It still seems like a racist remark.

CaptianMorgan

Don Juan
Reaction score
well they look like monkeys when they hold there balls and scratch there head at the same time. They hop around the hallways. And when they yell to there friends across the halls it reminds me of the zoo

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well they look like monkeys when they hold there balls and scratch there head at the same time. They hop around the hallways. And when they yell to there friends across the halls it reminds me of the zoo
^^seems like a loser who has no balls to scratch, nowhere to go in the hallway(accept class) and no friends to talk to in the halls! pz kid!

CaptianMorgan

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol sorry i dont scratch my balls at school. i dont think the ladies would find that to attractive. And as for a loser with no friends part all i got to say is think what u want. to u ill never be able to prove it so no point in arguing about it

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol sorry i dont scratch my balls at school. i dont think the ladies would find that to attractive. And as for a loser with no friends part all i got to say is think what u want. to u ill never be able to prove it so no point in arguing about it

Not True!! I scratched my nutsack in front of some girls for like twenty minutes straight!! They were all over me. It kinda hurt my scrotum though.

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dip... you're sad. I don't know who told you that you were special if you made a whole abunch of posts but... I suggest you rethink that. I don't need to have 800 posts to say something on this forum. Next time you feel like speeking for everyone... ask yourself this... who asked me? The asnwer will probably be the same veytime... nobody. I'm actually smiling right now at how dumb you sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.