"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Stupid Thing I did

BW14

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2003
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Da ville
So today after school I I was talking to a girl who currently friends(but I want more:mad:) anyway Her ride was late picking her up so I let her see my phone( I don't keep other girls numbers in there) so I was like I ain't got nothing to worry about .

So when she gets done talking she decides to go exploring with my phone by looking around in it she then finds this message I wrote about her 4 months ago it said '' I Love You Patrice'' she found it and I was busted :eek: So since I could not make up a lie I said yeah I wrote it her face lit up and she said Wow that's all she had nothing else to say she was at a loss of words

So my question is why was she at a loss of words and what should I do:(
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Sunny Isle Beach
Well I think youll find out what it means by seeing how she acts around you from now on. Though i think if she likes you too she would of said she likes you too. Or maybe she didnt really believe you.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by This Times For Real
Well I think youll find out what it means by seeing how she acts around you from now on. Though i think if she likes you too she would of said she likes you too. Or maybe she didnt really believe you.
ugh don't be stupid.

DO you like her? Nows your chance, you move in any later and you lost, game over, no extra men, nothing.

Chicks are attention WH*RES. they love attention, and when they get attention they do exactly what they did for you.

If you act now, you have a chance, i'm sure she's been thinking about you all day, all you gotta do is be a man, and you as good as gold. No waiting in the game of life.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Tell her Patrice is your mothers name :D

Kidding. If she enjoyed it all you can really do is move in for a kiss, or make up something and just be like "Heh, just testing you ;)" then take your phone back. In a way your reversing the girls game.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
Tell her Patrice is your mothers name :D

Kidding. If she enjoyed it all you can really do is move in for a kiss, or make up something and just be like "Heh, just testing you ;)" then take your phone back. In a way your reversing the girls game.
Hindsights 20/20 ;) i hope you did what i said, but eh whatever
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
There is nothing you can do besides make a move. Snooping away will just make you look weird and scared because she found out your undiscovered secret. Also, not having girls phone numbers in your phone is nothing to be proud about. It almost makes you seem like you only have male friends and none of a challenge at all. Girls will become more interested if they think that you have other girls besides them.

Why was she in a loss of words? She had nothing to say. If I saw that a girl loved me in my phone, I would have naturally laughed it off not to embarass her, but only if she's the type that would laugh back. Are you the shy type? If she's your friend and you wanted more, then you should have gone for it by now. You fell in love with her 4 months ago and you still haven't made a solid move? Come on man.

If anything, this exploitation makes you look weak. You're too mushy right now. You love a girl who doesn't love you back and isn't even dating you. You're the sensitive guy girls talk about but are repulsed by because of the severe lack of testosterone in your system. You need to be able to joke your way out of trouble. I'm assuming that you did mean it when you wrote the message "I love you Patrice" and since you did keep it for 4 months and for some reason wrote it to yourself. It may be cute to her, but girls LOVE attention, no matter what they say or complain about. They love it. So push it to find out if she's interested.

ASK HER ON A DATE. Be a man about the situation and don't let your natural confidence fade. You're in a small hole and the wrong moves could land you in a ditch with this girl. So ignore the message, ignore what she read, call her up, tell her you're free, ask her on a date. If anything, this incident is forcing you to do something about your interest in her, which is better than moping around for months at a time waiting for her to make her move on you. Good luck man.
 
Top