So today after school I I was talking to a girl who currently friends(but I want more
) anyway Her ride was late picking her up so I let her see my phone( I don't keep other girls numbers in there) so I was like I ain't got nothing to worry about .
So when she gets done talking she decides to go exploring with my phone by looking around in it she then finds this message I wrote about her 4 months ago it said '' I Love You Patrice'' she found it and I was busted
So since I could not make up a lie I said yeah I wrote it her face lit up and she said Wow that's all she had nothing else to say she was at a loss of words
So my question is why was she at a loss of words and what should I do
So when she gets done talking she decides to go exploring with my phone by looking around in it she then finds this message I wrote about her 4 months ago it said '' I Love You Patrice'' she found it and I was busted
So my question is why was she at a loss of words and what should I do