"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Stupid T-shirts at school

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
907
Reaction score
2
I see a lot of losers with tshirts at school like "I left the house for this" and hooked on phonics worked for me spelled wrong. Also I think its funny how all these kids think they are tought because they have a dragon or a skull on their shirt.

Name the dumbest shirts you have seen.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Just what exactly makes them losers?
 

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
907
Reaction score
2
If you think those kids are cool and they are your friends, then thats fine with me. But you don't see any cool kids wearing those shirts.
 

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by bud_2005
But you don't see any cool kids wearing those shirts.
Are they not cool because they are wearing those shirts? Man, they are freaking shirts. Some of them are funny. I still remember the first time I saw the

"How do you keep an idiot busy? (Look on back)"
*Looks on back*
"How do you keep an idiot busy? (Look on back)"

They probably didn't think they were losers when they bought them. And their friends probably don't think they are losers either. Just like the goth kids think the way the preps dress are so GQ and superficial. But there is one thing to say about both of those people.

They don't freaking care what the other one thinks.
 

Elevenbravo

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
michigan
If your stuck on this, your gonna be looked at pretty strangely when you get to college. I dont see how this has anything to do with DJ'ism either.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

high nrg

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
CA
i hate shirts you have to read.

i dont mean shirts that say "billabong" on them

i mean shirts that have things like "how to handle a blind date" then there those boxes with instructions. and you have to stop and stare and read the persons shirt.

my brother just got some shirts you have to read. i give him **** everytime he wears one. they dont even apply to him.

just my opinion
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by Kidd
Just what exactly makes them losers?
Are you really this richous in real life?? Or do you feel the need to be "DJ like" and say things like this?? Its personality that counts right???
 

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
I dont need to be "dj like"... I simply dont get how wearing a shirt of such a kind makes you a loser.

Also, it was said that "cool kids" don't wear them. So you are saying if the "cool kids" dont wear them, people that do are losers? If so, I got nothing more to say..
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Insecure people talk garbage about other people that they feel are inferior.

:)
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by AC/DC
Insecure people talk garbage about other people that they feel are inferior.

:)
Wow, he's back!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
My Sponge Bob Square Pants t-shirt kicks serious butts... girls just love it... it is graffitti into t-shirt, so is f*cking unique... ;)

BBB
 

MarcP

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
Are you really this richous in real life?? Or do you feel the need to be "DJ like" and say things like this?? Its personality that counts right???
what so Kidd is wrong is he? Would you say "oh that girls the best looking here, nicest personality but she has rubbish t-shirt so Im going to go for the 2nd best." I doubt it. Kidd is totally right and I suppose another DJ trait is seeing things from the other persons point of view. Its hardly richous because you're not judging people based on their t-shirt;Hes asking a sensible question.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
but it is important some girl (who i picked up a year later) choose to talk to me over my brother beacuse i had a better T shirt on, its on such superficial things that you can be judged.
 

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
100
Location
USA- Always improving my game
Originally posted by AC/DC
Insecure people talk garbage about other people that they feel are inferior.

:)
Major bump.

These kids are probably the DJ's that are getting all your girls. These kids don't wear those shirts to try to be tough. They wear them because they want to and don't care what you think.

Anyways, why do you care what they wear? Maybe they think what you wear looks dumb.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Humm, I've got a shirt from Hollister that says "Math Expert" and has a picture of a calculator with 80085 (BOOBS) on it. Does this make me a complete loser who will never get laid?! :eek: (I'm a HS senior in differential equations, the shirt suited me...and tits are awesome.)
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I got nothing against those shirts. Infact I endorse them! :p

I wear em all the time. I just picked up a few the other day......

One is red and white and says: "FOR RENT"

I have another one that says: "BABE MAGNET" and has a pinto under the lettering.

I myself find shirts like that funny and interesting. Stop caring what other people think. Remember.....its the MAN who makes the clothes, not the other way around!
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
those t-shirts are just clothes. nothing more. and they do not reflect the people wearing them
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
I love it when girls put on shirts with writting over their tits. I then proceed to inform them that I didn't look at their tits before and this doesn't push me anymore than before to look at their tits.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top