Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

stupid question

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
yeah, you admins can delete this one once i get just a few anwsers.

the thing is i don't seem to be getting enough opportunities to meet new chicks. i do distance-education now, and i only go to the local university for one class. yeah, i'm a college student, but it's tough for me to get involved at the school here when i'm only taking 3cr. and that class is an independent study that consists of 9 guys, all graduate students, with myself as the only undergrad. i try going to school with the excuse of studying for a few hours in the library, hoping that walking on campus and around will give me some opportunities; but overall, it's a lot tougher than if i was just a student. last semester when i was on campus in my univ. in nc, i met a lot of hbs because they were in my classes, near my friends' dorms, or at parties.

i'm only taking 7 cr. this semester, so i feel stupid going to the coffee places on campus to 'study' and see if there are cute girls around, because there's no reason to be there (if i need caffeine to get through a measley 7 cr. i'm an idiot). i can't really join clubs as i don't get any student benefits because i'm not a real student there.

i justed wanted to know, do any of you guys just walk around doing approaches? like, not between classes or while waiting for someone/something, etc., but only approaches. i know clubs/bars are where you would usually go to do this, but i feel more comfortable during the day. what i'm looking for is reassurance that this is not weird to just go walk around and do approaches when you're bored or what not and since you really have no other activity through which you can meet girls.

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are thinking too logically. But even your logic is flawed.
People don't give a rats a55 about you bieng in the cafeteria. And even so what do you care.

If you think what you do is weird chics will think its weird. Women are animals and they only go around perceiving stupid cues and illusions.

Reaction score
Hahaha, you are too funny - as if people really know or care how many 'credits' you carry?? You are deluding yourself - why???

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
ok, i get the drift, i guess i should have more confidence and not give f*ck. true, others don't know about my credits (heck, now that i think of it, they don't know about my student status either)...i get it now. i'm going out to every student spot from now on. thanks for the reality check guys. my logic was screwed.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats the spirit man. go for it