"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Stupid or What?

John11276

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
There comes times in all our lives when we do things that we think are good ideas and then realize that they weren't. My example, I met a girl a few weeks back that works at the same place I do. Well I haven't seen her in a few so I looked up her email addy and sent her a hello, how you doing, send me your number so we can get together sometime email. While I haven't heard back from her, only been a day, I now realize that this wasn't that good of a move and I have actually taken a step backward. BTW, she mentioned to me that she would like to get together for some drinks, but I had other things going on at the time.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

John Juan

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Age
49
should have hooked up with the # when she suggested/agreed to going out for drinks. but you know what to do next time.
-jlc
 

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2003
Messages
253
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Ohio
Easy fix. E-Mail her back and tell her that you were busy at the time she asked you to go out but you are free such and such date. It'll work.
 

John11276

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Does it look weird though that I had to ask someone what her last name was to find the email? That's the part I'm concerned about the most. Even though I know never to second guess my actions b/c they are done. There was nothing psycho or anything about the email, really light.
 

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2003
Messages
253
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Ohio
No. It shows you have enough interest in her to take the time to look her up. May flatter her if anything.

If she was't interested she wouldn't have suggested drinks.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top