Stumbled across the female version of SoSuave...red-pilled girls!

Reaction score
Well this is absolutely true. People who say it's false can't provide examples.
yeah, it will never make sense to me as to why or how women would have to learn anything when its the man that does everything in the courtship phase. I will never understand why women have to learn anything in regards to dating. Maybe except for how to avoid getting used by a man.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, it will never make sense to me as to why or how women would have to learn anything when its the man that does everything in the courtship phase. I will never understand why women have to learn anything in regards to dating. Maybe except for how to avoid getting used by a man.
it's just the same marketing that men fell for, really

She is 45, not great looking at all, and a bit overweight, but she wants to bang the tall ripped 25 year old barman with the 'dreamy eyes'! :).
But he doesn't seem interested in her.
And when looking for answers, she hears that she needs to improve her game. Maybe they tell her 'men really don't care about looks' etc etc and give her all kinds of tips and lines and NLP verbals etc etc. (paid for) to force attraction in that man

It's exactly the same as how PUA marketing began lol (coaches telling men they need to learn 'game' if they want that 10/10 cheerleader who's half his age lol)

In truth, both sexes just need to be more attractive!(e.g would they swipe right on you on tinder without looking twice)

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But our discussion was on conversations. Countless times I listen to a guy and girl talk, then there's a moment of silence, then the guy talks, after every moment of silence, the guy breaks it. I.e., guy and girl sitting on the public bus together.

Perhaps this is why I should prefer bisexual women.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Countless times I listen to a guy and girl talk, then there's a moment of silence, then the guy talks, after every moment of silence, the guy breaks it
that's basically most infields (except the cherry picked ones where she is actually attracted to him).
Most infields is a guy 'running game' using all the techniques in his arsenal, but he's just delaying the rejection
It should be obvious within about 10 seconds whether this girl is into you or not (whether it's best to move on to the next girl)

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The stuff on that forum is very dangerous. Lots of generalizations and anonymity.

So much to unpack and say but why. People who are reading that type of information are lost souls.

The problem these women have is their to insecure.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The kettle calling the pot...

Glass houses and stone throwing...

The life less examined...

Introspection its like a thing!

Reaction score
it's just the same marketing that men fell for, really

She is 45, not great looking at all, and a bit overweight, but she wants to bang the tall ripped 25 year old barman with the 'dreamy eyes'! :).
But he doesn't seem interested in her.
And when looking for answers, she hears that she needs to improve her game. Maybe they tell her 'men really don't care about looks' etc etc and give her all kinds of tips and lines and NLP verbals etc etc. (paid for) to force attraction in that man

It's exactly the same as how PUA marketing began lol (coaches telling men they need to learn 'game' if they want that 10/10 cheerleader who's half his age lol)

In truth, both sexes just need to be more attractive!(e.g would they swipe right on you on tinder without looking twice)
yeah, just doesn't make sense for me on how why women would need to learn how to meet a guy or how to attract a guy when they don't have to take the lead in anything

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
saw the Amy winehouse movie last night....
Saw Furiosa this evening. This is a case study as to why, even in these Woke times we inhabit, most real life heterosexual women CRAVE a man's leadership. Chicks are generally lousy at it

Reaction score
yeah i would believe that, women just need to learn how to avoid getting used by men or how to screen men or how to tell which guys actually want a relationship with them as opposed to those who just want to use them for sex, i don't see anything else.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scrote in UK means a lower class type of guy. Generally young.

“My car door got keyed. Those little scrotes from the bench were drunk last night and I bet it was them”

hoodlum might be a US equivalent

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a distinct difference here.

Let’s be honest, a HELL of a lot of guys here came here because they weren’t doing well with women.

I hold my hand up. That was me.

Why did many of us come here? We wanted affection, yes we wanted sechs but a lot of us just wanted a decent girlfriend.

Many are embittered but it’s very, very rare to find anyone on here crowing about how he broke a girls heart. The general advice here is to NOT be an A-hole and most here while advocating plate spinning, if a guy revealed a girl in his rotation was seriously upset we would likely say leave it - be honest. Most of us aren’t bad guys, we don’t want to harm women. In fact those who are angry are those who just crave their love.

I’ve not read their threads but I’ve read enough of Reddit to know that their position likely comes from a deep seated resentment and callous machievelian view of men. I doubt there’s much “I just want love and affection” when there are threads about not sucking D and being high maintenance.

On the converse - some of what’s written here I disagree with. Being an a-hole one of them, that’s the flip side of being high maintenance.

Healthy women DO like to be treated well. They do like flowers and to be made to feel attractive. There is a LOT to be said about not fawning and displaying lower value but if a girl is being cool and it’s going well why not? Just don’t lose yourself and occasionally disappear to a bar for some pool with the lads so you’re not building everything around her.

As for being an a-hole, there is a big difference between having boundaries and enforcing them and being a douche. My marriage got healthier when I worked on boundaries.

A lot of dudes don’t know how to set a boundary and a lot of women like to push them

as for high maintenance, a little quirkiness can be nice. Let’s say a chick insists on a certain brand of clothing or MUST have the bathroom a certain way. That can be cute and also it’s the hallmark of a potential good matriarch, that she has demanding standards for certain things. Also my wife did buy me a £1000 iPhone as she insisted her HB had to have a good phone. Weird, but high standard.

Being an annoying pain in the @ss is generally what we think of high maintenance women.

Reaction score
mindset change, i would imagine lower quality women or women that are not as physically attractive would then need help from a female version of sosuave.