Stumbled across the female version of SoSuave...red-pilled girls!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nevertheless, mind boggles me that women would need help or advice on how to meet men or how to attract men, never understood why women would need to learn how to get a date or how to get a boyfriend
There are lot of women who are socially awkward, who are bad communicators, not just younger women but older women as well. Just because a woman is decent looking or even hot doesn't mean she can't be boring (although in my experience hotter women tend to have higher social IQ)

Cell phones are making everyone socially dumb primarily women, lotta women getting pumped and dumped too cause they are boring which is the male equivalent to being a "nice guy" as someone already mentioned prior

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nevertheless, mind boggles me that women would need help or advice on how to meet men or how to attract men, never understood why women would need to learn how to get a date or how to get a boyfriend
There are female autists too.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(although in my experience hotter women tend to have higher social IQ)
Depends a lot on their social circle. I found from being disagreeable that many women are used to guys just agreeing with them to get in their pants and the hotter women rarely got any opposition when they spouted nonsense. Not that they were unintelligent, but they often had opinions that were mired in quicksand.

Funny side effect is that these women often enjoyed getting into discussions with me because I disagreed so I was 'taking them seriously', not just kowtowing to get poussey. They mostly ended up between my sheets despite their lack of social sophistication.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
This is a never ending conversation topic on Sosuave, my take: you’re not going to change it, there’s NOTHING one can do to change it, so adjust and accept it as such and move on, or don’t and check out. Beating it to death is not going to change it.

Maybe this is cathartic for guys to biitch and moan?

Reaction score
There are female autists too.
yeah, even though i'm completely aware, to never worry about the comparison or don't worry about what others don't have to do, worry about your own situation, i don't disagree with that, at the end of the day, its better to be solution-oriented, but i never understood why or how women need to know or learn how to talk to men, how to interact with men or how to attract a man when women for all time, never have to do the pursuing or initiating, making advances, courting, leading, thats why it doesn't make sense to me and tons of people on why women would need to know or learn how to get a date, how to get a boyfriend when they don't have to do anything to make a relationship happen on their part, the man is the one making everything happen.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i never understood why or how women need to know or learn how to talk to men
there's your blind spot, right there.

Women love to converse with me, but they should better know how to converse if they want a conversation. :cool:

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You really believe this huh?

If you look at some of the threads I posted, it's not women seeking advice on men. It's women seeking assurance to not chase/pursue men.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Folks please don’t go there and mention Sosuave whenever one of you scrotes does we get chicks creating accounts here that turns into a shyte-show.

Reaction score
there's your blind spot, right there.

Women love to converse with me, but they should better know how to converse if they want a conversation. :cool:
i've long been under the impression that its always expected of men to be the ones to bring value to conversations or interactions between the 2 sexes, as in, if a conversation or interaction is boring, fizzles out, (carrying the conversation i would assume means doing most of the talking and asking most of the questions) its always the mans fault, or sparking or igniting the attraction between the 2 sexes is the mans role as it has been for all time, a woman doesn't need to know or learn how to attract a man, its only men who need to know or learn how to attract a woman, true or false?

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Folks please don’t go there and mention Sosuave whenever one of you scrotes does we get chicks creating accounts here that turns into a shyte-show.
Funny how that site is women only (no scrotes allowed) yet women are allowed on this site.

Furthermore of great interest is how women claim that it’s men (scrotes) that are always inserting themselves in women spaces.

Projection much ladies

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women shouldn't need game to attract men, unless they're unattractive to begin with. Honestly, what would work best on men is kind of "anti-game", don't play games at all. Just be friendly, eager to please, and act like you appreciate him - guys will lap that up all day long.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Funny how that site is women only (no scrotes allowed) yet women are allowed on this site.
Oh don’t you doubt for a second there are guys, even members here that have accounts on the chick forum.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh don’t you doubt for a second there are guys, even members here that have accounts on the chick forum.
Okay cool, but women can be women on this site.
Men cannot be men on that site. Men have to register as a woman.

Real world example,
Wemt to a men’s only Bible study (was invited) and women were present. I guarantee men are not allowed at women’s Bible study.

bUt iTs mEn tHaT aLwAyS iNsErT tHeMsElVeS iN wOmEn sPaCeS

Go read in that other forum, that’s how high value women prove a point in text lol

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Okay cool, but women can be women on this site.
Men cannot be men on that site. Men have to register as a woman.

Real world example,
Wemt to a men’s only Bible study (was invited) and women were present. I guarantee men are not allowed at women’s Bible study.

bUt iTs mEn tHaT aLwAyS iNsErT tHeMsElVeS iN wOmEn sPaCeS

Go read in that other forum, that’s how high value women prove a point in text lol
No offense but I have zero interest in reading their tripe, it serves me zero purpose.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've long been under the impression that its always expected of men to be the ones to bring value to conversations or interactions between the 2 sexes, as in, if a conversation or interaction is boring, fizzles out, (carrying the conversation i would assume means doing most of the talking and asking most of the questions) its always the mans fault, or sparking or igniting the attraction between the 2 sexes is the mans role as it has been for all time, a woman doesn't need to know or learn how to attract a man, its only men who need to know or learn how to attract a woman, true or false?
false

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women shouldn't need game to attract men, unless they're unattractive to begin with. Honestly, what would work best on men is kind of "anti-game", don't play games at all. Just be friendly, eager to please, and act like you appreciate him - guys will lap that up all day long.
'Guys' would indeed lap that up.

I'm not saying women need 'game', but they need to be at least entertaining in conversation.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this is absolutely true. People who say it's false can't provide examples.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Try not to ruin what you already got for free from mother nature"

Women really dont need many more advices to be successful with men and be desirable.

As a woman if you need to do something wheter it's tricks, strategies or games in the hope to get a man, it means such men is above your league due to a lack of looks, young age or mental stability.

Regarding their suggestions to other women about being "high maintenance" or stuff like this to win over a man, I believe it's strong material for medical books about mental disorders.
It's not any different of mentally insane people in a mad house planning to tell the evaluator that aliens want them to be released.