Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Study on pick-up lines...

lildevil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LEts face it pick up lines....+as well as boring nice guys should be thing of the past and we know it.....at some point in our lives we became AFC's because the things that happened in our childhood the bad experiences we had in the past and the bad believes that we tooks as our own.....pickup-lines are back from the old ages back when our mom and dads lived....being a nice guy should be tooo...but we simply have to go through trial and error and have the desire to grow....those studies have nothing valuable to show...we got to learn to dispense from this material....

Love is like playing piano first..you got to learn how to play by the rules than you got to forget the rules and play fromyour heart

bachelor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even waste my time with pick up lines... Situational openers are much better!

Last edited:

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with bachelor

But I think any study that relies on what women say they find attractive has some issues.

"I can't imagine anyone being turned on by this "bad mate" kind of guy, but some women seem to be less put off than others. If you look like George Clooney, you may be able to get away with a whole range of things," Dr Caryl said.
This researcher is a total chump.

nicenomore

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pick up lines are ok.. but u must be clear on what to say next..

a pickup line doesnot mean a woman will open her pants for u on hearing it

If you give a pick up line and ask immediatly after that " So what do you do?", your setting up yourself for disaster..