Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Study: Carbohydrates are meant to be eaten with packaged fiber as nature intended

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is interesting but not that surprising.

Effectively if you want to lose weight while eating carbs, you should be eating them in their pre-packaged ratios of fiber as found in nature. It's this ratio that seems to be a key in how effective they are in terms of losing weight...

Fiber feeds the good bacteria in your gut which helps create hormones that regulate good processes in your body like blood sugar regulation, hunger and how quickly your stomach empties.

Which is why natural, unprocessed foods are always your best bet. They come intact the way we are supposed to be eating them.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not surprising at all. You mean fruit and starchy vegetables (potatoes, legumes, and whole grains) are actually healthy?

Ya don’t say…

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Not surprising at all. You mean fruit and starchy vegetables (potatoes, legumes, and whole grains) are actually healthy?

Ya don’t say…
As long as you aren't one of the people who peel the skins off of fruits which contains most of the fiber haha

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep the skin on my sweet potatoes, wash and dice them chunky and bake in the oven, that's most of my carbs with brown rice and bananas