Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Studly car types

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm looking at getting a late 60's or early 70's black Corvette. Preferrably a t-top.

My buddy seems to think that girlies would be more attracted to a BMW - 1998-1999 M3 to be specific.

With me being 30, I'm looking to attract the freaky younger girls ages 18-23.

This wouldn't be my only ride, just one for the weekend.

Anyone here own(ed) either type of car and have experience?

Thx!

Eric

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
I used to own a 67 camaro. Women loved it. And women loved me in it. haha.

Don't know about the M3. Never had one. Two friends of mine have em and I've ridden in em with them. Of course girls look at us but it's not the same as when I drove the Camaro. Then again, maybe I'm just biased.

phillydude

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a studly car type...

Hmm... I'd certainly take the Corvette over the BMW, and here's why. First off, it's much more valuable in the long run. The BMW's are a dime a dozen, the Vette holds it's value. Second, you're going to enjoy driving the Vette more than the Beemer... more "seat of the pants" horsepower... raw rather than refined.

As far as which car will get the ladies, if you are looking to attract younger rather than older, the Vette would also get the edge. A car older than your intended date, if it's a totally cool car like a Vette, will be a real attention getter... something a bad boy would drive. A BMW, on the other hand, is something they would be more familiar with... something daddy would drive. An older woman would probably dig either one though... she'd remember the Vette but appreciate the refinements of the Beemer.

As for myself, I've got a '94 Cadillac STS... with both interior and exterior neon lighting kits, black-out windows, and a sweet audio-video system. 300hp, 300ft/lbs of torque... 7 second 0-60 times and a quarter mile under 15 seconds at over 100mph through the traps. Chicks DEFINITELY dig it... power, comfort, and style.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had some cool cars, but the white mercedes got much more attention from the ladies than any other car I've owned, even more expensive ones.

I noticed the mercedes was the only vehicle that got the same attention from younger chicks as it did the older ones. Something about the star on the hood gives chicks the feeling of social proof they don't feel with anything else.

When some as*hole slammed into me at 50mph (I was at a dead stop), the insurance company told me I would have probably been toast in any other car.

Of course after being plowed into by a big SUV, I did what any self respecting Californian would do, I bought a brand new suburban :)

bud1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
I owned a 72 camaro that was really nice and I noticed that it appealed much more to the younger crowd.

The vette is also a good investment, I have heard they rattle a lot and are somewhat more difficult to work on than other muscle cars.

I drove my camaro as a daily driver for 5 years and can tell you that either you or somebody else will be under the hood often. It is not a big deal IMO, just buy one that is in very good condition and be pro-active with maintenance. These older cars tend to break down less the more you drive them. If you don't drive it a lot be sure and buy a "battery tender"

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
me...

GP (general purposes): lexus IS 300. a BMW 3 series is like a uniform in so cal. everybody has one.

Weekend Fun: 1974 Olds Regency '88 two door. Red, White Top, Rocket 455, all original, power everything, 50k original miles, not a scratch inside or out. Fvcker is 19' 10" long, weighs a cool 6,200 lbs. Huggy Bear turns heads all the way and hauls azz. took it up to 130mph on the way to vegas--smooth as silk. got it from a little old man, original owner, all original tissue and complete service records. sweet.

everyone digs this car, especially chicks. especially freaky younger ones! it's pimpin all the way :)

small pic, http://profiles.yahoo.com/toocoldulrick

a buddy is selling a super clean red t-top '73 vette as a matter of fact (Huggy Bear blows him away on the freeway)., $17k OBO.

http://www.geocities.com/richards73corvette/pics/pages/101_0163.htm

if you get a vette, get a red one. it's the only way.

Last edited:

phillydude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aw **** Ulrick... that car is the bomb. Another reason to like you.

MichaelangelloB

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree...big cars get the hunnies. I had an '88 linclon towncar, cromed out, 15' 100 spokes, sky blue with the midnight blue cloth top, with white leather interior. The back seat was practically a sofa. That was my first car and I loved it. Had a lot of fun in it too.

Young chicks will like it, and the older one's will respect it because it's classy.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Dont base your car purchase on what girls would think of it. Damn

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When purchasing a car the last thing I worry about is getting girls from it. But...

If your looking to attract 18-23 freaky GIRLS. Then an old school vette is not what they are drawn too. It would have to be modern muscle car or I bet you old schoolers will hate from me to say it, an Import. Also a car that their age group can afford, no porshe or vettes, cuz old men drive vettes, even though their awesome.

They like newer model
Camaro SS
Mustang Cobra
Trans Am WS6

Imports
Toyota Supra TT (I got one, lets say not all attention is good attention.)
Rx-7
etc.

I also find they like trucks or anything with 22s or above size rims on it. LOL

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
Dont base your car purchase on what girls would think of it. Damn
YES YOU DO! wake up. when you're older and single and have the duckets and you're gonna buy a pimpin' ride anyway as a second fun car and you've got several equal candidate rides that you like, go for the one that gets the most babes. go for the one that has the biggest ooohh ahhhh factor. period.

when a chick comes over to the pad and we go out to the garage to be on our way, i open the door up and ask,

"you have a choice...style or luxury" as i point to the lexus and huggy bear respectively. it's part of my routine, if you will.

ALWAYS, ALWAYS, she chooses style. huggy bear beats IS300 hands down. and because huggy bear is an obvious pimp daddy ride, SHE KNOW SHE MY 'HO. (stupid white boy here).

ummm hmmm...

ER!C likes vettes. but, he's got it in his little devious mind, correctly, that chicks would dig the car, on top of it. i'll bet however, he's got an open mind about other rides. right ER!C? ummmm hmmmm...

some of us here have MONEY TO BURN (sort of). fukking enjoy it.

you can always sell the damn car for more than what you bought it for, besides. i'm thinking about selling my beloved huggy bear for a more pimpin early 70's caddy conv, with even more ooh ahh cache. then again, maybe i'll keep huggy bear and buy the caddy anyway. good investment.

"the difference between men and boys is the price of their toys". so true.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TurboLover
When purchasing a car the last thing I worry about is getting girls from it. But...

If your looking to attract 18-23 freaky GIRLS. Then an old school vette is not what they are drawn too. It would have to be modern muscle car or I bet you old schoolers will hate from me to say it, an Import. Also a car that their age group can afford, no porshe or vettes, cuz old men drive vettes, even though their awesome.

They like newer model
Camaro SS
Mustang Cobra
Trans Am WS6

Imports
Toyota Supra TT (I got one, lets say not all attention is good attention.)
Rx-7
etc.

I also find they like trucks or anything with 22s or above size rims on it. LOL
totally disagree. the cars you mentioned are little rice rocket kiddy cars, seen everywhere, dime a dozen, mostly owned by impotent little kids (it's true). they sound like a cheap lawn mower. huggy bear is very throaty.

i take him to the Pomona raceway every so often and run him down the quarter. hoards of 18-25 year olds, lots of chicks too. scores of rice rockets. huggy gets the oooh ahhh attention he deserves :) ...all the time, no problem.

my brother has a '69 Roadrunner, 440 mag police interceptor, bone stock, jet black, and cleeeeeeaaan. chicks flock. puppy runs 12 flat with street slicks. that bad boy looks MEAN and sounds MEANER.

these cars are works of art!

huggy bear or a clean boogie nights vette, roadrunner, next to a Toyota Supra TT? come on...? plus huggy pulls 13.5's bone stock :)

anyway, what 35 year old man is gonna scamper around in a rice rocket? THAT would be foolish. plus they're terrible investments.

get something that no one else has.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'd go for the Vette, because everybody drives a BMW. The vette is much more unique and will stand out...especially if you Pimp your ride out.

Make that shyt unique as fawk dawg.

D'light

Don Juan
Reaction score
get a Ford SVT Lightning pickup....youve got a manly pickup plus its fast as hell!

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell I drive an 1989 Jeep Wrangler! Its in mint condition, no rust, could be mistaken for something a lot newer. Its both hard and soft top. It allows me to 4wd anywhere, including fishing and hunting.

It gives me the outdoorsey rugged look. When I was in high school we called guys who had to impress women w/their cars "Little D*ck" cars.

Be a cold day when I gotta buy a females attention. Who cares what the wrapping looks like? Its the gift that counts.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by white sox bill
Hell I drive an 1989 Jeep Wrangler! Its in mint condition, no rust, could be mistaken for something a lot newer. Its both hard and soft top. It allows me to 4wd anywhere, including fishing and hunting.

It gives me the outdoorsey rugged look. When I was in high school we called guys who had to impress women w/their cars "Little D*ck" cars.

Be a cold day when I gotta buy a females attention. Who cares what the wrapping looks like? Its the gift that counts.
chicks definitely love jeeps. who drives around in suzuki samurai's (sp?)? chicks! don't get one of those though!

another bud has a 74 bronco, clean as hell. chicks will just jump in because it's such a "fun" car.

Malcolm Forbes had his 150 foot black yacht. the name was (is) Capitalist Tool. using the yacht to get access to 'certain' people, and he made no bones about it.

a wise DJ uses certain tools to get greater, stress greater, access. he can work through the gold diggers and such fairly easily. is it any different than using cool clothes, cool hair, cool whatever, to increase access? are you not buying attention? plus you've got a cool car.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
If it's going to be a "Daily Driver" get the M3

If it's going to be a weekend car, get the Corvette.

I'd try to find a 70-71 convertible as they were improved over the 68-69 models, but the production numbers were higher for the 69's so they are more plentiful.

A late 60's, early 70's Corvette, especially a Convertible is pure sex on wheels.

I would love to have a 1970 LT-1 Convertible, Silver w/Deluxe Black interior.

Whatever you do, do plenty of research.

And as someone who has owned both BMW's and Corvettes, I can tell you that you will attract the more shallow, materialistic, high-maintanence, gold-diggers with a BMW

Either way, a nice ride should just be a minor part of your seduction arsenal.

If you're game is tight, you can attract all types of women while driving an old beater.
Again, this observation comes form personal experience.

One more note: Starting in 1972, Horsepower ratings began to drop as automakers began to detune engines in anticipation of the newer, tougher smog laws that were to be implemented in 1975.

So if you decide on the Vette, I would avoid those made in that era made after 1971

Try to find a 70 or 71, but if you can't, go with a 69

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok here in Australia chicks dig different cars than the USA

car dealerships over here don't sell pimped out SUV's like the Cadillac Escalade or fast ones like the Dodge Ram SRT10.

b*tches here are hooked on the whole fast and furious / rice rocket thing.

so cars in Oz that will get you hoe$

Nissan Skyline ( GTR or GTS-T )

Toyota Supra

Mazda RX-7 ( the later models )

Holden Commodore ( National Car Brand for Australia )

Mitsubishi Lancer as long as it is pimped out

Subaru WRX

Any convertible........ preferably mercedes or holden ( opel ) astra

oh and expect these dumb hoe$ to ask you if it's turbo *sigh*

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soma
I used to own a 67 camaro. Women loved it. And women loved me in it. haha.

Don't know about the M3. Never had one. Two friends of mine have em and I've ridden in em with them. Of course girls look at us but it's not the same as when I drove the Camaro. Then again, maybe I'm just biased.

I remember your photo, Soma. You are hella 'alternative' looking - like a walking Urban Outfitters Catalogue. So of course your rugged, racing-striped Camaro muscle car will be 100% congruent with your image. That is why chicks notice, and furthermore chicks who are into guys with your image will notice doubly.

I mean, can you imagine a clean-cut preppy Asian guy in your car? LOL! But then again, a few years ago I remember seeing an Asian kid with spiky bleached hair rippin down the PCH with a bomb-ass surfer girl in the passenger seat. He was the alternative type though, with spiky bleached hair and skater garb.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
ok here in Australia chicks dig different cars than the USA

car dealerships over here don't sell pimped out SUV's like the Cadillac Escalade or fast ones like the Dodge Ram SRT10.

b*tches here are hooked on the whole fast and furious / rice rocket thing.

so cars in Oz that will get you hoe$

Nissan Skyline ( GTR or GTS-T )

Toyota Supra

Mazda RX-7 ( the later models )

Holden Commodore ( National Car Brand for Australia )

Mitsubishi Lancer as long as it is pimped out

Subaru WRX

Any convertible........ preferably mercedes or holden ( opel ) astra

oh and expect these dumb hoe$ to ask you if it's turbo *sigh*

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “

Sounds like a "ricer"'s dreamland. Are there a lot of Asian "ricers" there, in their lowered, tinted-glass Hondas and Accuras? :p