Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Studly car types

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
I remember your photo, Soma. You are hella 'alternative' looking - like a walking Urban Outfitters Catalogue. So of course your rugged, racing-striped Camaro muscle car will be 100% congruent with your image. That is why chicks notice, and furthermore chicks who are into guys with your image will notice doubly.

I mean, can you imagine a clean-cut preppy Asian guy in your car? LOL! But then again, a few years ago I remember seeing an Asian kid with spiky bleached hair rippin down the PCH with a bomb-ass surfer girl in the passenger seat. He was the alternative type though, with spiky bleached hair and skater garb.

haha I see what you mean. Although, my pics didn't accurately portray my image. You'd have to see a ton more (not trying to brag or sound cool here). I literally have a different style every day. Depending on my mood on a particular day I dress artsy, complete hip hop, goth, preppy to a nerdy extreme, GQ, euro model style, alternative, retro, bad boyish, completely wacky like Drop Dead Fred (if you've ever seen that movie you know what I mean), etc. etc.. I love style.

Anyway, no matter what I would wear I'd drive the camaro or whatever car. Nowadays I drive a Mazda Protege cause the fvkcin commute to work sucks, haha.

It's my belief that if you're comfortable with yourself it won't matter what car you drive or clothes you wear. When you're THAT comfortable with yourself YOU make the clothes cool. YOU make the car cool. Rather than the other way around. So anything you wear or drive will be perceived as cool by others. They even expect it.

parisaga

Don Juan
Reaction score
Big American Truck.

I used to own sports cars for a couple years, got nothing for it.

Now I get laid all the time. Chicks are *always* like, "Ooo, nice truck". Open up the exhaust a bit, throw on a hat, you're golden.

Seriously, it's the American Dream, and chicks want it. My input.

CEF

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is going to sound gloriously cliched but I think how you drive matters just as much as what you drive. I see lots of guys who drive all aggressive and wreckless. People tend to alter thier personality when they get behind the wheel of a car. Dont do that.

Be smooth, exude confidence behind the wheel, dont get pissed off at other drivers no matter how poor they are. You remain cool when women give you a **** test right? Do the same thing behind the wheel.

Just to illustrate a point I submit myself as an example. This is my car. Yes its a Ford Focus and a hopped up one at that. I do alot of amateur racing as a hobby. The interior behind the drivers and passenger seats is removed, there is a rollbar, fuel cell IN the car, turbocharger, stiff coilovers, loud exhaust etc etc.. Its not something I would categorize as being very 'attractive' to your average female.

Despite this, most girls after the initial offset grow to really like my car. I attribute this to my driving style. I drive very controlled, always leave lots of space in front, never get angry at other driver, always courteous to other road users, always signal, never make jerky transitions and am always very smooth. All this portrays confidence and security and instead of being worried about me being some crazy ass lunatic driver the girl starts to put confidence in me. From there its easy and we can have alot of fun because they trust me.

Perhaps I am overanalying it a bit but honestly I figure since we have a whole discussion about 'best car' we might as well cover 'how to drive your fancy ass chickmobile' and inspire trust. :D

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drive the car that says 'This is ME"

With that said, personally, I like the more sophisticated stuff. Even if I lose horsepower, reliability, maintenance costs just to have the car that I WANT.

I drive an Audi TT Roadster on Factory Audi Chrome 17's - For me, its sleek, sexy, smooth, sophisticated, fast, slick and more unique than the average run of the mill car you see in Seattle. I get stares and compliments from men, women, children - young, old, and YES very attractive.

So I'm partial to the BMW M Series in this debate. I'm sure the Vette has the same cache as the BMW - but, thats only when it comes to guys. The women dont know about displacement, cubic inches, boost, and so on.

WOMEN DO KNOW sophistication and unique appeal about cars. And frankly, EUROPEAN cars WIN HANDS DOWN.

Audi, Mercedes, BMW, Porsche, Masseratti, Etc - It takes a man with a little more clout to own a car of this caliber. Women know this, and so will you when you own one.

I postscript this whole message to say - f*ck buying a car for the chicks...buy what YOU want. But...If you want to impress the women.

BMW M3 Convertible
Audi TT Roadster
Mercedes Benz 320 Kompressor Convertible
Porsche Boxster S

Henry Reardon

Reaction score
IM (not so) HO

Mercedes-Benz SL500R all black, perfectly detailed. Women practically pull me over and jump in :)

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Originally posted by -HPNOTIQ-
Drive the car that says 'This is ME"

With that said, personally, I like the more sophisticated stuff. Even if I lose horsepower, reliability, maintenance costs just to have the car that I WANT.

I drive an Audi TT Roadster on Factory Audi Chrome 17's - For me, its sleek, sexy, smooth, sophisticated, fast, slick and more unique than the average run of the mill car you see in Seattle. I get stares and compliments from men, women, children - young, old, and YES very attractive.

So I'm partial to the BMW M Series in this debate. I'm sure the Vette has the same cache as the BMW - but, thats only when it comes to guys. The women dont know about displacement, cubic inches, boost, and so on.

WOMEN DO KNOW sophistication and unique appeal about cars. And frankly, EUROPEAN cars WIN HANDS DOWN.

Audi, Mercedes, BMW, Porsche, Masseratti, Etc - It takes a man with a little more clout to own a car of this caliber. Women know this, and so will you when you own one.

I postscript this whole message to say - f*ck buying a car for the chicks...buy what YOU want. But...If you want to impress the women.

BMW M3 Convertible
Audi TT Roadster
Mercedes Benz 320 Kompressor Convertible
Porsche Boxster S
All nice cars, but I see dozens of them on a daily basis.

OTOH, I very rarely see a nice, late 60's/early 70's Corvette Vert.

Also, a Vette is the definition of a Man's car - how many women do you see driving them as opposed to a Boxster, Benz, Audi, BMW etc...?

Cleatus VanDamme

Don Juan
Reaction score
why not get a motorcycle?

I would have one myself, 'cept I have kids. So I drive a Jeep Wrangler. It's a 2000 and I still get compliments on it from both men and women, I keep it like new and have some cool upgrades, and practically live with the top down. But I would recommend that if you want to noticed solely for what you drive get a motorcycle.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick
a buddy is selling a super clean red t-top '73 vette as a matter of fact (Huggy Bear blows him away on the freeway)., $17k OBO.

http://www.geocities.com/richards73corvette/pics/pages/101_0163.htm

if you get a vette, get a red one. it's the only way.
Ah Corvette Stingray one of my favourite cars.
I saw one in front of the building I live.
Really dark blue one.
I think it was even better looking than that red one! :p

I would love to have a Dodge Viper GTS. It's a bit cliché though.
At least I would like a test drive.

Many Audi's are cool cars IMO