"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Student-debt laden chick angry that boyfriend with deep savings wants to go 50/50 on purchases

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,679
Reaction score
5,122
I’m a woman who just moved in with my boyfriend of two years. We’re in our 30s, we live in a major U.S. city, and we each earn an annual income of $110,000. However, as a first-generation college graduate, I have $45,000 of student debt left to pay off. I paid off $20,000 last year, which I’m proud of—but because I’m trying to knock out the debt, I don’t have savings beyond my 401(k), and my credit score is just “good.”
My otherwise frugal boyfriend wants to splurge on our home and believes that because we earn the same salary, I should meet him in the middle for the high-end art and furniture he desires. This is how I found out he had way more money than he ever let on—like, half a million dollars. I saw his account balance when he handed me his phone and told me to send myself his share of the cost for a dining room set.
my opinion: If he stays with this chick, she is going to get his money, one way or another.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,866
Reaction score
19,093
This is only his girlfriend and she is already balking. Now imagine what happens if they get married.

Her attitude is already "What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine."
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,425
Reaction score
2,638
This is only his girlfriend and she is already balking. Now imagine what happens if they get married.

Her attitude is already "What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine."
the vast majority of women are like that, especially the women from the more “traditional” countries that people here keep putting on a pedestal

traditional relationship means that resources are exchanged for p8ssy
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top