Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

stuck in a sandwich

Wal Doe

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm stuck in a sandwich here. i have to pick. in one of my classes, one hot girl has made more advances than the other, but the other one is extremely gorgeous and very flirtatious as well. they're mild friends. can i just pick, or is this a risky situation? i don't know how to deal with these. never happened to me. i like both. but i can only have one. the walls are closing in, so how do i go about this without looking like a pig, or am i just screwed? :confused:

DoubleD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Start dating both.. and see which one you actually like better and is better suited to your needs / desires. I don't see what the big dilemma is. Just cause you date doesn't mean you are exclusive there and then. Once you made up your mind and you decide to only see one.. let the other one know.

You may find out that they are both complete nut jobs that you don't want anything serious with either...

So for now start hanging out with both and play it cool.

DoubleD

flunky

Reaction score
I think the rule here is, "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush", i.e., go for the one that's making herself available to you.

Wal Doe

Don Juan
Reaction score
it's kinda' hard. they both have good qualities. and well...they are both making themselves available. oh well...thx for the tip.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed..isolate them apart from each other...

date them both....dinner, drinks, whatever..its a date..no strings attached

if they are like typical hot women, when they find out you are dating both of them, it will make YOU the challenge...

if you play your cards right, they'll most likely try to compete for you!

Wal Doe

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah. i hate it when women become difficult, but with the hot ones it is expected. so much work. a slacker like me can't get a break! so i guess what i'll do is figure out which one is worth putting all that work into...ahem. yeah.