Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Strong independent" feminist women turn me off - just me?

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been noticing that a few women I was talking to, being attractive and asking them out rejected me / had excuse, and only after a while I saw that they were feminists. Do they purposely turn men away? I reckon if the alpha chad comes along she won't care if he doesn't like feminism and still bang him.

Thoughts?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been noticing that a few women I was talking to, being attractive and asking them out rejected me / had excuse, and only after a while I saw that they were feminists. Do they purposely turn men away? I reckon if the alpha chad comes along she won't care if he doesn't like feminism and still bang him.

Thoughts?
Feminist are usually the easiest to bang. They have accepted this sex positivity nonsense and are damaged. They often come from messed up homes with daddy issues. They are promiscuous. If a Chad comes along they will smash quickly. Then they will quickly sabotage the relationship because of their deep seated issues. They will often pull the eject button on a f-buddy situation once they start to get attached. Its a defense mechanism for their already fragile self esteems.

So basically if a feminist doesn't smash its usually because they not sexually aroused by us. Dont take it personal. You dodged a bullet.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I mean is it because of what you said or is it because you are insecure with yourself?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience women with feminists views are the one that get more obsessed after sex, I often pump and dump and while many women dont really mind given the amount of guys available to them, feminists are the ones that get more angry and obsessed at the point that if I believe there is a potential for problems I disappear even before the bang.

While most men are used to getting flaked or ghosted, women with girl power ideas are driven insane when it happens to them especially if they gave themselves.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They exude masculine qualities. If I sense they're are an overt feminist, they will not so much as see my d*ck. I'll cut the date or just go NC and I'm done. I don't find it attractive, at all. Huge turn off for me.

I like my women sweet and feminine.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They exude masculine qualities. If I sense they're are an overt feminist, they will not so much as see my d*ck. I'll cut the date or just go NC and I'm done. I don't find it attractive, at all. Huge turn off for me.

I like my women sweet and feminine.
Same brother

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm currently dating a feminist. She's pretty vocal about feminist causes but she's still feminine and a very good to me. Whenever she does spout off about feminist stuff I keep my mouth shut and pretty much ignore her until it goes away. The first rule of Red Pill is: Don't talk about the red pill.

How old were these women you approached? I'm going to assume younger. Any woman who has been to college in the past 8 years or so is going to come out indoctrinated to all hell about feminism, feminist courses are required. These women are the equivalent of black pilled or MGTOW men. I have had a few female friends outright ruined by feminism, a pity too since they were very cool and very pretty. Now they are bitter and past the wall.

You can most def bang feminist women, but you have to be immune to any kind of emotional outburst they engage in. Whatever she says, and no matter how stupid it is, you have to just not care and not react. It's not enough to pretend you don't care when you do because your emotions will show in your face, you have to seriously not care at all.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm currently dating a feminist. She's pretty vocal about feminist causes but she's still feminine and a very good to me. Whenever she does spout off about feminist stuff I keep my mouth shut and pretty much ignore her until it goes away. The first rule of Red Pill is: Don't talk about the red pill.

How old were these women you approached? I'm going to assume younger. Any woman who has been to college in the past 8 years or so is going to come out indoctrinated to all hell about feminism, feminist courses are required. These women are the equivalent of black pilled or MGTOW men. I have had a few female friends outright ruined by feminism, a pity too since they were very cool and very pretty. Now they are bitter and past the wall.

You can most def bang feminist women, but you have to be immune to any kind of emotional outburst they engage in. Whatever she says, and no matter how stupid it is, you have to just not care and not react. It's not enough to pretend you don't care when you do because your emotions will show in your face, you have to seriously not care at all.
You can bang them, but not be in a relationship with them

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can bang them, but not be in a relationship with them
Yes you can as long as you maintain your frame and stay masculine. If a woman wants you she will do what it takes to treat you right.

logicallefty

Reaction score
558D2DE9-50E2-463F-A7C1-7FB9985DC9A4.png

And from what I can see it’s not a full sized fridge looks only slightly bigger then a mini fridge lol

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 4593

And from what I can see it’s not a full sized fridge looks only slightly bigger then a mini fridge lol
I think I could carry this one alone too, hell I did with several boxes and some air conditioner who was heavier then fridge nowadays

also for OP

any sane and healthy men would find feminists a turn off, they are wannabe men